fina cough

ideally just cutting the sust with another AAS such as tren would be great. that would reduce your injection volume. if all else fails though, just use usp oil. works really well. its been a life saver for me. do you and mdog have something going on?

thanks drago. me and mdog are friends from high school, unfortunatley i cant seem to get rid of his ass.

I would generally cut my tren with either eq, sus, or even prop. For the most part prop doesnt even bother me. I have only used one sus that kills me, and it was the kalkutta orgenon. Damn that shit was painful. I didnt cut it with eq one time, mixed it with winny (which also kills me) and was limping like crazy. My leg got a bit swollen, no discoloration or anything just swollen and bruised feeling. Not fun. I say follow drago’s method of test shots to see how painful things will be for you. Limping is not fun.

OK, I might get flamed for this but I used to cut my gear with regular Wesson oil right out of the container. Never had a problem.

btw, what do you guys think hurts worse, loeffler sust or tokkyo winstrol?

I second the Wesson oil. Never had a problem.

fuck it, just use flax then its healthier…

ru… was it before or after you cooked your taco shells in it?

P-dog cut his last shit with penis oil, er peanut oil. hence the “P”. would flax work? or whould you have to keep it refridgerated?lol

Are you twelven me?

Sheesh, you could at least sterilize it! But I guess if you used it for cooking it probably has been hot enough to kill off bacteria.

Maybe it would be safer to just make a Sust 250 tortilla. I can see it on the Taco Bell menu already…

Drago, how you doin?

Yeah, see, what I do is take the taco shells with the meat and everything and put it in the blender then throw it all in the hot Wesson oil and suck it up with an 18gauge and harpoon my ass. That way there the hot oil helps disperse the proteins and AAS as well as cauterizes(sp) the wound at the same time. Nothing like those field sugeries I tell you. Smart asses. Too bad you all were’nt here I would have to pull your thong underware up your ass crack to teach you all a lesson in respect. That was a joke in case you think I am being serious OK.

A joke? Oh, good. I was wondering how you knew I wore thong underwear.

Actually Warhorse, I was not going to say this on the board but I thought you were one that went commando. Real warriors do.

lol. you are all on crack.
kat… doing well, thanks for asking. things have settled down nicely. i am always afraid of another attack though. seems to come from nowhere. i am back up to 1cc a day with 1/2 usp oil to cut. i am 2 1/2 weeks into my cycle and its really taking off. feeling great at the gym. i had a guy call me a monster at the gym yesterday. i am not at all big enough to be called a monster but it felt good none the less. hmmmm, maybe that was just his way of saying i was ugly? anyways, weight is up 7 to 8 lbs. strength is going through the roof. i am having some nipple soreness so i added 10mgs/ed of nolva on top of the adex at .5mgs/eod. now if i could just get my gf to stop biting them they might stop hurting : ) later bro’s

Might be some useful info for ya here:

http://www.xtrememass.com/forum/showthread.php?s=aa23374cc048783aee32dc91f1296e81&t=710

Glad to hear it’s going well Drago1, I guess I’d be pretty cautious for awhile with the Tren.

As far as being a monster, it’s hard to tell whether he meant you were a “big-ugly monster” or some other less-known variety.

Seriously though, It’s sometimes hard to see gains in yourself even while other people can see a huge difference. I’ve had the same thing happen to me.

did anyone else read tht link that nitrox provided? i was wondering what you thought of it?

damn if all of this fun comes from fina i am going to have to go see a cow.lol

Read the thread, good info. I’ll never use a tren kit, there’s just too much other good stuff availible.

BTW guys, Anaphylactic shock is deadly - the first time you get an allergic reaction, the second time you inject that substance you can die.