T Nation

Fina Alone

I have been using fina at 75mgs/day alone for about two weeks and already have seen a tremendous difference with no sides. My strength is up and I jumped 10 pounds in BW. I have not used any anabolics for years although in the past I used many and at high doses (however never used fina).

My question is should I get a type of test to throw in with the fina or will post cycle HCG be good enough to get me running again? I have read that many do not like to take fina w/o a test??

Also, how is hair loss when taking fina, should I include propecia or proscar. In the past I had hair loss problems from other drugs but they were easily countered with proscar.
Thanks

I would suggest to add in 100mg/day of prop starting about two weeks ago. How many weeks of this do you have planned?

Im unsure of the hair loss question as its something that I am not prone to.

Run some nolva for pct starting 3 days after you last test/tren shot. Most people now seem to be running hcg throughout the cycle itself rather than post cycle, if at all. There are plenty of threads here that detail the information on what other have done for pct. Read up on them and then determine for yourself what is right for you.

I would strongly suggest you incorporate some test into your cycle. Without this your libido will bottom in a matter of time.

I think you are also mislead in terms of your desired PCT. HCG is not a good course of PCT. Either use nolv or read up on the test taper.

I would not have started this cycle without test. test/tren is an excellent stack.

Thanks for the input. As I said it has been a long time since I have used anabolics. 1999 was the last time actually. Back then HCG was a big post cycle drug. I know that things change, that is why I am asking.
My plan was to use 75mgs/day for the first 4 weeks then reduce it to 37.5 a day for another 4 weeks and see where I stand after that. I would like to use some test, prop if I could choose but after 9 years most of the past sources I had are long gone.

As I said the results I am getting so far are really unbelievable and I am no novice to steroids. In the late 90’s I used many anabolics, gh and insulin while competing in the NPC. I know the effects probably have a lot to do with my body being so clean after nine years but still I think the fina is well worth the investment.
In the past I would reach 200-215 in the offseason at 5’6’’. I really have no desire to get that size again but I still want to get the most out of what I do choose to use.

I’ll say that from personal experience tren alone is fucking awesome. Tren + test is fucking awesome. Test alone is fucking awesome. You get the point.

Outside of each being anabolic and having their individual properties (strength, water retention, etc.) they are great alone and mixed. I would suggest running it with at least 100mg/wk test to maintain libido. More test will mean more total AAS and will have a great synergistic effect, but tren alone or with small amounts of test is just fine.

As far as PCT, either throw in a short estered test like propionate after you stop the tren for a test taper, or just run a typical Nolva protocol.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
I’ll say that from personal experience tren alone is fucking awesome. Tren + test is fucking awesome. Test alone is fucking awesome. You get the point.

Outside of each being anabolic and having their individual properties (strength, water retention, etc.) they are great alone and mixed. I would suggest running it with at least 100mg/wk test to maintain libido. More test will mean more total AAS and will have a great synergistic effect, but tren alone or with small amounts of test is just fine.

As far as PCT, either throw in a short estered test like propionate after you stop the tren for a test taper, or just run a typical Nolva protocol.[/quote]

That’s something I’d do also. Tren e solo.
Do whatever you have to for the libido, but I imagine a very nice and hard/lean run from a tren solo. Sounds awesome to me.

Do it, and let’s talk about it, as far as this tren solo.

Nice against the grain idea. I think the libido is the main issue for most who are against running the solo products like this one.

ToneBone

100mg ED of test prop. you will not regret it.

I just finished my first week of Tren alone. Don’t really care right now if my libido slows or not. If I had some test I would use it. But for now, Tren alone is fine with me.

My question is, has anyone ever had issues with a outbreak of “Hive” like rashes.

I brewed this myself. Did I do something wrong?

Benedril helps a little.

If you do not have the test, What are some options to increase the LIBIDO thats DEAD…

AI’s help with libido?

MY sex drive is just about dead, and i want it back, no issues getting hard, its just sex is what i ALWAYS think about ,and now its the least of my worries and i hate it.

anyone experience anything common?

I am also very curious to this guys, i also used fina for 2 weeks alone and i never got ANY sides same does too 75mg EOD, WHY??

Shit i ran Tren by itself for 2 weeks then threw my sustanon in and never did a PCT and im still horny as a bull and i have been off my cycle for a month and i have only lost 1 pound.

[quote]T-Beast wrote:
If you do not have the test, What are some options to increase the LIBIDO thats DEAD…

AI’s help with libido?

MY sex drive is just about dead, and i want it back, no issues getting hard, its just sex is what i ALWAYS think about ,and now its the least of my worries and i hate it.

anyone experience anything common? [/quote]

What was your cycle?

say you are just using the common 35mg/ED of Tren Acetate.

[quote]Rippemanewone wrote:
I am also very curious to this guys, i also used fina for 2 weeks alone and i never got ANY sides same does too 75mg EOD, WHY??

Shit i ran Tren by itself for 2 weeks then threw my sustanon in and never did a PCT and im still horny as a bull and i have been off my cycle for a month and i have only lost 1 pound.[/quote]

If you’d like to be a poster boy, please find another forum to post on.

[quote]T-Beast wrote:

AI’s help with libido?

anyone experience anything common? [/quote]

So you went and did the tren only after all the PMs back and forth about helping you with your test/tren cycle.

Good for you. You deserve it for wasting my, and I would assume some others’, time.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
T-Beast wrote:

AI’s help with libido?

anyone experience anything common?

So you went and did the tren only after all the PMs back and forth about helping you with your test/tren cycle.

Good for you. You deserve it for wasting my, and I would assume some others’, time. [/quote]

LOL why are you guys so against running test? What is the worst that could happen from running a higher level of androgens???>

I JUST DONT GET IT

Bonez,

your like a fucking fulter to this forum haha, everytime i see a funny lookin post, there is yours right after that fucking with the person who posted it.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Rippemanewone wrote:

Shit i ran Tren by itself for 2 weeks then threw my sustanon in and never did a PCT and im still horny as a bull and i have been off my cycle for a month and i have only lost 1 pound.

If you’d like to be a poster boy, please find another forum to post on. [/quote]

Aww hi BONEZ i MISSED U TO :]

No no, I didnt run tren alone, dont worry guys, i actually listen. My sex drive is down from the other cycle that i just got done a few weeks ago, and after PCT its been 2 weeks. So still waiting to normalize. I just isolated what could have cause the suppression out of the test and tren combo i used lol.

bonex the cycle that i talk to you about i just ordered. Grasshiopper is listening to advice dnt wry, ur not wasting time here. thanks for the replys BTW

It’s been alot of years for me as well. I’m not messing around again, but if I did it would be test and fina. I tried fina by accident sort of…this is the late 80’s…I picked up a 30 cc bottle of finajet for an acquaintance…he wanted finaject, what I got was finajet, the French version and the label was a mess, so he didn’t want it…I told him, it was good, I guaranteed it, but no deal…

I was getting ready to go on myself, so I used it with Anadrol…It was just unbelievable to me at that point…steroids are diminishing returns with use, but that cycle was really, really good.

Was pretty shocked to find out that HCG wasn’t as good as Nolva. From what I read here the big boost to the balls doesn’t deal with pituitary suppression. In my experience I lost about 30% of gains with no PCT, about 10 to 15% with HCG. Never used Nolva…but when I think about all the hassles over refrigeration and HCG…I would have done things differently.

As far as libido goes, I never had much problem. Probably not as interested in initiating, but no hard on problems…was shooting fity fity as we use to say.