Filtration?

can someone teach me how to filter injectables please? I just wanna be extra careful this time around.
Is there a kit of some sort, how do you pass the oil through the filter etc…
I’m pretty much clueless when it comes to this…and boiling the shit out of my gear seems pretty stupid.

what about adding 5% BA without filtering? would that make is sterile and safe to use?

btw its test E/individual amps, Tren 10ml, and EQ 10ml

I know a little bit, but not enough. I’ll be watching the thread.

Oh, I do believe that adding BA will just make your injections hurt more.

I’ll let the experiened guys answer, though

5% BA just an insane idea.

Buy some .22 filters, sterile vials, 18 and 23GA pins, 20 ml syringes and a caulking gun and an appropriate size washer to the syringe will stay in the caulking gun.

warm oil
vent sterile vial with a 23GA pin
place warm oil in syringe
put syringe in caulking gun with filter and 18GA pin
shoot into sterile vial

Ill pm you a place to get the supplies if you are unaware of that.

UM… why do you want to do it?

[quote] JJ wrote:
UM… why do you want to do it?[/quote]

a little sketched out, especially with satchets. jsut trying to be safe

Just fucking bang em… shit man, people bang puddle water and toilet water for fucks sake.

Funny story actually (for some it may be a little OTT - if so, dont fucking write to me)

I was in a public toilet with a “friend” and we were preparing to shoot some heroin… when he realised that the taps were on the outside of the cubicle, i said why dont you use toilet water - meaning clean water from the cistern… and down he went into the bowl… cooked it and shot it!!

He is fine, well… probably in prison or OD’ed, but never had an issue with banging toilet water. Didnt even flush it for courtesy first - could have injected piss IMO!!

Little off topic. The point is, if you dont know how to do it - then why are you freaking out about doing it when it really is not necessary?
Thousands of men have injected sachets - me included - without issue.

OR maybe you’ll be the unlucky one and inject a small particle which begins to irritate and inflame your muscle cells, causing a swelling response to calm the area, and protect the damage the body assumes has happened. But it just keeps getting worse resulting in an abscess, but it takes ages for you to realise as it is hidden under all the muscle and fat of your arse cheek - by the time you suspect what is happening, you have a massive, infected oil and puss abscess that needs lancing.

BUT by that time, it is too late as the infection has reached your bloodstream and gotten transported to your marrow, lungs and vital organs, causing a systemic infection and causing your own body to turn on itself, sacrificing cells here and there until massive organ failure and your inevitable death.

Maybe it’ll be OK though. Just in case i would suggest using Google to search on how to do it.? Better safe than sorry eh?

jj

[quote]edk3335 wrote:
JJ wrote:

a little sketched out, especially with satchets. jsut trying to be safe [/quote]

Dont tell your source, but tell me what make they are - eco-oils? Stealth? what? There aren’t a ton of sachet using labs are there?

You look like an experienced user of sorts by your avatar, is that you?

jj

BANG IT!

I will PM you my experiance with sachects

I filtered mine too

if you want to post the meathod after its fine but dont worry I got ya

screw it lol its not a huge seceret

throw the sachet into a sink or bowel of warm water for a few mins to warm the oil but dry it off first and wipe it down with an alcohol pad first

then transfer the oil into a vial
when you do that though use a pin in the vial that has a filter on it

no need to add anything to it or anything
but be warned every sachet I ever used still hurt

I didnt think people used these anymore I used them back about 5 years ago

[quote] JJ wrote:
Just fucking bang em… shit man, people bang puddle water and toilet water for fucks sake.

Funny story actually (for some it may be a little OTT - if so, dont fucking write to me)

I was in a public toilet with a “friend” and we were preparing to shoot some heroin… when he realised that the taps were on the outside of the cubicle, i said why dont you use toilet water - meaning clean water from the cistern… and down he went into the bowl… cooked it and shot it!!

He is fine, well… probably in prison or OD’ed, but never had an issue with banging toilet water. Didnt even flush it for courtesy first - could have injected piss IMO!!

Little off topic. The point is, if you dont know how to do it - then why are you freaking out about doing it when it really is not necessary?
Thousands of men have injected sachets - me included - without issue.

OR maybe you’ll be the unlucky one and inject a small particle which begins to irritate and inflame your muscle cells, causing a swelling response to calm the area, and protect the damage the body assumes has happened. But it just keeps getting worse resulting in an abscess, but it takes ages for you to realise as it is hidden under all the muscle and fat of your arse cheek - by the time you suspect what is happening, you have a massive, infected oil and puss abscess that needs lancing.

BUT by that time, it is too late as the infection has reached your bloodstream and gotten transported to your marrow, lungs and vital organs, causing a systemic infection and causing your own body to turn on itself, sacrificing cells here and there until massive organ failure and your inevitable death.

Maybe it’ll be OK though. Just in case i would suggest using Google to search on how to do it.? Better safe than sorry eh?

jj[/quote]

sorry bud I can’t relate, I don’t do drugs :wink:
infections are very common, I’m all for prevention. Even with everything sterile infections happen. Now using “toilet water” and “cooking” it still sterilizes it to a point.

Also I’m almost positive intravenious infection is less common then intermuscular; in other words bacteria has time to fester inside the muscle, bloodstream is much quicker cleansed of bacteria.

but then I could just be talking out of my ass

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
I will PM you my experiance with sachects

I filtered mine too

if you want to post the meathod after its fine but dont worry I got ya

screw it lol its not a huge seceret

throw the sachet into a sink or bowel of warm water for a few mins to warm the oil but dry it off first and wipe it down with an alcohol pad first

then transfer the oil into a vial
when you do that though use a pin in the vial that has a filter on it

no need to add anything to it or anything
but be warned every sachet I ever used still hurt

I didnt think people used these anymore I used them back about 5 years ago

[/quote]

hey thanks for the info and the PM. I will give it a try.

and it’s not necessarily just for satchets; honestly any product wether overseas or mexico…you don’t know how clean the lab is or whos making your gear. kind of a scary thought so I’d rather be safe.

hypothetically speaking sometimes things get removed from orginal packaging and transported over in something less obvious, in return causing contamination
:wink:

damnit you answered me as I was typing

lol
no prob I know my buddy uses the same method I told ya when using vet gear from mexico

[quote] JJ wrote:
edk3335 wrote:
JJ wrote:

a little sketched out, especially with satchets. jsut trying to be safe

Dont tell your source, but tell me what make they are - eco-oils? Stealth? what? There aren’t a ton of sachet using labs are there?

You look like an experienced user of sorts by your avatar, is that you?

jj[/quote]

yup stealth

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:

Buy some .22 filters, sterile vials, 18 and 23GA pins, 20 ml syringes and a caulking gun and an appropriate size washer to the syringe will stay in the caulking gun.

warm oil
shoot into sterile vial

Ill pm you a place to get the supplies if you are unaware of that.[/quote]

Stupid question: just warm the oil with heating pad much like pre-injection or is it necessary to get it hot?

[quote]Mousse wrote:
LillGuy001 wrote:

warm oil
shoot into sterile vial

Ill pm you a place to get the supplies if you are unaware of that.

Stupid question: just warm the oil with heating pad much like pre-injection or is it necessary to get it hot?[/quote]

just warm it up enough to change the viscosity a little bit
so it filters eaiser.

I toss it on a heating pad,or toss it in a bowel of warm tap water,nothing too drastic

you can also cook it where if you want to be sure all spores and germs that may be in it are dead
you can place it in an oven and get it hot (about 250 degrees) and then let it cool and filter it.
IMO this is overkill.but its effective
some people dont like to do this because it may or may not change the properities.
not entirly sure of the truth in that one though.

I am also not sure of the filter media and I would be worried about using hot oil in it,wouldnt want to melt it and loose product.
just a thought.

choice is yours
I only did this once personally as I only have had one cycle to date and I was scared so I took extra precautions.
I have heard from other people they do it both ways.

cold oil=thicker
warm oil=thinner
this is any oil.
thats the concept here

I soak mine completely in alcohol for 3 min then draw it out and put it in a NEW vial. I’m on stealth EQ right now and I’ve had zero problems. Good gear too. I love it.

I can’t believe no one had a comment on putting the gear into a ‘bowel’. A warm ‘bowel’ at that!

Nothing on that one? Really?

[quote]5.0 wrote:
I can’t believe no one had a comment on putting the gear into a ‘bowel’. A warm ‘bowel’ at that!

Nothing on that one? Really?

[/quote]

Um, that doesn’t sound exactly sanitary now does it?

Wow great to know that you are so much smarter than everyone else,and you can pick out errors like the mispelling of “bowl” and no one else on here can pick that out .
gotta love the grammar police

maybe you can place this post in your “bowl”