Filtering the B.S. Online for Canada

Here it is. I am going to be going on my first cycle as soon as I can. I say as soon as I can because I don’t seem to be able to filter out all the information online. I am not looking for any sources or anything like that. I am looking to learn ways to figure out a legit source on my own. I live up here in Canada so it has not been easy for me to get anything.

I do not know anyone who does this so it’s been a challenge for me to say the least to find anything to put into my body. Has anyone else been in this position? Again, not looking for sources just some advice perhaps on how to actually get things going. The gym i go to now is not a body builders gym or a power lifter so i could not see anyone i could ask.

Cheers!

Best way to find a source is to join a board and become a regular poster. Be polite, be humble, ask a lot of questions after having honestly done your research (whether you have or not will become clear based upon your questions), spend enough time there to build some trust, and eventually you will find a good source. Thing is, you cannot expect to receive something without contributing something first.

There are plenty of source boards out there, too, but remember my golden rule for the AAS world: There is an inverse relationship between the quality, safety, and trustworthiness of any given source and the ease in which you happened to find that source.

Good luck.

Man just read a lot of the topics over here will give you many of the answers you are looking for…