T Nation

Fill Out Your NCAA Brackets Here

I have set up a Yahoo group specifically for those of us that can’t seem to get enough of March Madness.

There are already 6 people signed up, and unlike the fantasy leagues, there is no limit on how many people can join.

So come on over and join the T-Nation March Madness Office Pool.

Go to:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

Group ID: 45054
Password: surge

just a quick bump.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
just a quick bump. [/quote]

Obviously nobody cares!

I joined a little while ago. I look forward to bombing out by the end of Friday…

[quote]PGA wrote:
rainjack wrote:
just a quick bump.

Obviously nobody cares![/quote]

Oh well -
Thanks for the bump, though.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
PGA wrote:
rainjack wrote:
just a quick bump.

Obviously nobody cares!

Oh well -
Thanks for the bump, though. [/quote]

I don’t think it’s that nobody cares RJ, I think you just need to wait until selection sunday before most people really get revved up for the dance.

[quote]tGunslinger wrote:
rainjack wrote:
PGA wrote:
rainjack wrote:
just a quick bump.

Obviously nobody cares!

Oh well -

I don’t think it’s that nobody cares RJ, I think you just need to wait until selection sunday before most people really get revved up for the dance.[/quote]

Screw that. I’ve been watching the RPI since Valentine’s Day.

99% of the fun is about the selection process.

I am not a hoops fan - but March Madness infected me back in 1985-86, and then when Coach Knight moved to Lubbock - I became rabid.

Just imagine if there were a college football playoff system. Holy shit - I would probably have an aneurysm.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
tGunslinger wrote:
rainjack wrote:
PGA wrote:
rainjack wrote:
just a quick bump.

Obviously nobody cares!

Oh well -

I don’t think it’s that nobody cares RJ, I think you just need to wait until selection sunday before most people really get revved up for the dance.

Screw that. I’ve been watching the RPI since Valentine’s Day.

99% of the fun is about the selection process.

I am not a hoops fan - but March Madness infected me back in 1985-86, and then when Coach Knight moved to Lubbock - I became rabid.

Just imagine if there were a college football playoff system. Holy shit - I would probably have an aneurysm.
[/quote]

I gotta agree here. I’m not really much of a basketball fan in general, but it seems like ever year I get more and more into March Madness. This year especially as URI, may alma mater, actually has a chance at winning the A10 and going to the tournament. Plus, Providence lost their Big East game tonight which makes me smile.

i’ll do it

just not until SSunday

Okay - So it’s Sunday. The field of 64 will be announced in mere hours.

Just bumping the thread for the T-Nation bracket pool.

No money to be won here - just ultimate bragging rights.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Okay - So it’s Sunday. The field of 64 will be announced in mere hours.

Just bumping the thread for the T-Nation bracket pool.

No money to be won here - just ultimate bragging rights. [/quote]

I know I am being being a petty ass, but the field is 65 right?

I went to IU when Bobby Knight was there and we were #1 in the nation my Sophomore year. I live in the south now, but no one cares about basketball here, especially college basketball. In the Midwest and East it is huge.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/7/5/75838-It’sON.jpg

OK, bump for selection Sunday. Teams have been seeded. Make your picks.

Damn, WI is going to have to possibly face Oregon and Florida. Oregon looked unreal in their tourney and even though Florida hasn’t looked that great, they are still the Champs.

I filled mine out.

Although there were a few tough picks, there are fewer mid-market teams in this year to make the Cinderella picks difficult. CBS showed yesterday that the trend has been going down (12 mids to 6 this year) progressively for five years – not good for the tourney, in my opinion.

We need more Santa Claras to make it interesting. Otherwise, it’s another march for Fla/Wis/OSU/Georgetown/UNC/Kansas…

Anyway, I look forward to having my bracket blown away by a Winthrop/WeberSt/NMSU. I love this stuff.

i’m in…

The cult of idiots

Is this gonna be a money pool?

No money. Just bragging rights.

We are up to 30 entries. There’s room for more.

OK I’m in…