Filipino Prisoners Doing Thriller

Don’t know if there’s a thread on this already, but it’s so awesome that I can’t even put it into words.

Rofl. I remember seeing that video a while ago, but it still cracks me up every time.

I saw that video while at the gym this morning, you gotta give it up for those guys having a cool sense of humor while offering their respects.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I saw that video while at the gym this morning, you gotta give it up for those guys having a cool sense of humor while offering their respects.[/quote]

I believe that video predates MJ’s death by a wide margin. I think I first saw that video last year.

Oh, I didn’t know it was done before he died.

They probably chose the pedophiles, to make it more authentic.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
They probably chose the pedophiles, to make it more authentic.[/quote]

lol…

Anyways, yea that video happened WAY before MJ’s death.

I don’t know if its something to be REALLY proud of but fuck I love these guys. I remember seeing that shit like 2 years ago when they did it the first time. They did this just recently as a tribute to MJ when they heard the news. And this really didn’t surprise me cuz I lived in the Philippines for 13 years and though crime is common like any other country, the prisons aren’t that fucked up like out in the states and I’ve never heard of a maximum security prison in the Philippines. So this wasn’t so surprising they agreed to do it.