Filho Misses Weight

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
This motherfucker is crazy…lol.

Is there anywhere to watch this online?[/quote]

umm…can’t think of a site right off…i’m watching on Versus.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Djwlfpack wrote:
As someone who deals with mental health issues, I don’t think it played a part in his missing weight. If he felt good enough to fight, then he should’ve come in at the required weight.

I’m not so sure about that. He hasn’t fought in a long time, and probably needed money. I realize this was posted before the fight, but afterwards it’s quite clear he still has severe issues to deal with had no intention of fighting anyone tonight.[/quote]

Was he talking to his corner??? And if so…do you have to look at them while you’re in the middle of stand up fight??

He needs to get his shit together…whatever that may be.

DAYUMM!!

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Djwlfpack wrote:
As someone who deals with mental health issues, I don’t think it played a part in his missing weight. If he felt good enough to fight, then he should’ve come in at the required weight.

I’m not so sure about that. He hasn’t fought in a long time, and probably needed money. I realize this was posted before the fight, but afterwards it’s quite clear he still has severe issues to deal with had no intention of fighting anyone tonight.[/quote]

Yep. Weird b/c there was a rather lengthy article on him in Fight! magazine and it sure sounded like he was doing a lot better. Obviously, he’s still dealing with a lot and he probably shouldn’t have fought, but then again, he likely needed to so he could make some money.

Hope he gets the help he needs.

Strangest fight Ive ever seen. Was very painful for me to watch the pathetic spectacle.

The hell with Filho…what about Faber getting caught…unorthodox was his enemy tonight.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
The hell with Filho…what about Faber getting caught…unorthodox was his enemy tonight.[/quote]

Ya that was the epitome of “walking right into it”.

It’s one of those fights I would like to see an immediate rematch of.

I would expect it to go differently at least 3/5 if not 9/10. But I may be wrong.