T Nation

Figure Model Photo Shoot @ My Gym!

o this past sunday on my leg day, I figured out a GREAT way to be motivated.

I walked into my gym; and there was photo equipment all over the gym.

Turns out that there was a FIGURE MODEL PHOTO SHOOT going on at my gym.

Holy jesus.

There is nothing else that I can think of that makes me want to lift heavy weight then a smoking hot broad wearing JUST enough clothes to not be nude. Not only was she barely wearing anything, she was in outstanding shape. Very defined body and well…sorry ladies for the bluntness…but massive boobs. And I love the butt of a girl who does squats and deadlifts; and she MUST be doing them!

But yeah; that was great motivation…I hit new weights on my front squat!

So ladies, figure models…please make your way to MA; and if you are already IN MA, get ahold of me! haha

this thread is useless without pics

had to say it

[quote]Defekt wrote:
this thread is useless without pics

had to say it [/quote]

x2

BIG letdown.

theres a figure competitor in my math class. she lives like 4 houses down in this condo thing but trains at a different gym.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
theres a figure competitor in my math class. she lives like 4 houses down in this condo thing but trains at a different gym. [/quote]

Dude, change gym?

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
theres a figure competitor in my math class. she lives like 4 houses down in this condo thing but trains at a different gym.

Dude, change gym?

[/quote]

lol. i go to Bally’s you cant leave that place their contract is like a lease agreement. plus the gym she goes to is reasonably close but i dont drive so for me its a 30 mins away at least to get there. its not worth it just to chase some chick in my math class who i think has a boyfriend anyway.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
theres a figure competitor in my math class. she lives like 4 houses down in this condo thing but trains at a different gym.

Dude, change gym?

[/quote]

And post pics

we need pics, her name, myspace page, etc.

Sorry guys, I was staring at her…not asking her name. lol.

I’ll see if I can dig up the name and keep you up to date on this amazingness.

I’m amazed that even though everyone has a cell phone with a fucking camera, there are still no pics.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I’m amazed that even though everyone has a cell phone with a fucking camera, there are still no pics. [/quote]

Seriously. WTF huge letdown!

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Sick Rick wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
theres a figure competitor in my math class. she lives like 4 houses down in this condo thing but trains at a different gym.

Dude, change gym?

lol. i go to Bally’s you cant leave that place their contract is like a lease agreement. plus the gym she goes to is reasonably close but i dont drive so for me its a 30 mins away at least to get there. its not worth it just to chase some chick in my math class who i think has a boyfriend anyway. [/quote]

That’s loser-talk! You can get rides from her to the gym. Unless, she isn’t even aware of your existence…

DB

Nice tease thread.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Nice tease thread.[/quote]

Thats what I thought … almost becomes trollish …hhmmmmm last time I checked AngryVader loves trolls for breakfast.

Hahahahahahah ohhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahhhhhhh!

This thread sucks!

V

Call your gym right now, ask for the girls name at least let us google her. Here is the rule, If you get to oogle, we get to google.

V


haha

sorry sorry sorry…i’m not training at my gym until this next sunday…i’ll ask the people working if i can get a name.

until then, i’ll just have to leave you with another figure model i’ve enjoyed in the past. Hope that will ease the tease for a few days lol

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Sick Rick wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
theres a figure competitor in my math class. she lives like 4 houses down in this condo thing but trains at a different gym.

Dude, change gym?

lol. i go to Bally’s you cant leave that place their contract is like a lease agreement. plus the gym she goes to is reasonably close but i dont drive so for me its a 30 mins away at least to get there. its not worth it just to chase some chick in my math class who i think has a boyfriend anyway.

That’s loser-talk! You can get rides from her to the gym. Unless, she isn’t even aware of your existence…

DB[/quote]

she offered to give me rides home from school but i have another class afterwards. i think she either goes to the gym right before or right after class because shes always wearing workout attire so yea, thats not happening.

its gonna be ok guys, i think ill survive if i dont stalk her.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
haha

sorry sorry sorry…i’m not training at my gym until this next sunday…i’ll ask the people working if i can get a name.

until then, i’ll just have to leave you with another figure model i’ve enjoyed in the past. Hope that will ease the tease for a few days lol[/quote]

by enjoyed do you mean jerked off to?