Figure Competitors w/o Boob Jobs

Do girls look so freakishly horrid at a low bf% that they deem it necessary to have these funky looking tennis balls implanted?

Are there any truly ‘natural’ figure competitors around?

I have always thought breast implants looked kind of funky on figure girls when onstage. I’ll bet they look better when the women aren’t at their stage weights and are carrying around a little more bodyfat, so it looks a little more natural.

There probably are somewhere. That’s why I feel NOTHING when I see most Figure Athletes. Faking tittas = Fake womens… (Unless there’s an actual medical explanation, a la Jamie Eason.)

I’m not a fan of the SUPER RIPPED figure models…but there are some that are shown on there that are amazing looking.

But yeah the “tennis ball” look is annoying. At least throw some D’s on!!!

(Loves boobs)

Oh, come on. Fake titties can be nice. They do often look like shit on those competing, though, as they tend to lose all semblance of natural breast at those bodyfat levels

I think there is actually a thread on the M & F forums that the ladies posted of competitors without implants.

Looks like the figure competitors are damned if they do get implants (eewww, fake tits look gross!), and damned if they don’t (eeewww, they look like men!). Do people really expect lots of figure competitors to have natural Cs and Ds at single digit bodyfat? It’s damn near impossible.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Looks like the figure competitors are damned if they do get implants (eewww, fake tits look gross!), and damned if they don’t (eeewww, they look like men!). Do people really expect lots of figure competitors to have natural Cs and Ds at single digit bodyfat? It’s damn near impossible.

[/quote]

Nice little B cups would be wonderful. But most women who get that lean are a good deal smaller than that. Most figure competitors look there best a few weeks out from competition.

Here is an idea. Instead of trying to look like Bruce Lee in a bikini why don’t the figure competitors try to look like sexy women?

Most of those figure competitors look wrecked. It has just become another freak show, like bodybuilding.

I can’t understand working so hard to look that bad. The worst part is that with all the fat drained out of their face, the plastic titties it makes them look like transvestites.

Well it is a good thing that none of them post here, isn’t it?

I think you guys are a little harsh.

I am hoping you appreciate the dedication and hard work to get themselves to the level that the judges are expecting and you guys should know they aren’t shredded 365days of the year.

And boobs are kind of a nonissue as they can be bought. They are such a small part of their figure. Their development of butt and the definition of their backs and the overall look when they aren’t stripped down to compete is so lovely.

They compete looking the way the competition expects them to look

Well that is the Miss America Pageant. But yeah it is somewhat depressing to think that after so much hard work it’s almost a requirement to have those implanted. It’s like taking a dump on a wedding cake if you ask me.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Well it is a good thing that none of them post here, isn’t it?[/quote]

hah probably…

[quote]sk01 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

hah probably…[/quote]

Zap was being facetious…

you guys seem to forget those ladies do post here

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

[/quote]

Yep, pretty much my thoughts on the issue. What do we expect them to do? They work really hard to get their bf low and lose a lot of their boobs. It’s not like they have a lot of options at that point. It seems like they’ll get unfairly picked on no matter what they do.

It doesn’t matter to me which option they go with. I like them the same either way.

girls dont look good at 3% bodyfat period. no one does.

they should just have a fat butt contest.with weight classes, thatd be sick.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
sk01 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

hah probably…

Zap was being facetious…

[/quote]

And some of them are very nice as well as attractive. No need to insult them.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
sk01 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

hah probably…

Zap was being facetious…

[/quote]

Beat me to it. I’m sure when they see threads like this they are just dying to post more. Especially in GAL and SAMA.

You have to appreciate the hard work they put in to reach a physique like that. Whatever your thoughts about it are, its just a strong sign of discipline and hard work.

Hi!
Figure Girl with implants here! Yes, There are many things that can be said here. Nasty, defensive, and down right equally as rude as the original post, but I’m not going to go there.
I’m sorry you don’t like the way it looks.

Personally, when I look at another competitor that has spent the past 3+ months killing themselves in the gym and disciplining themselves in the kitchen, I think Rock ON! My last thought is if she has silicone or saline or a very small amount of breast tissue under her $400 suit? She’s stepped up, dug in and devoted more time and energy to her body than most women (and men) ever will. And she demonstrated the nerve to stand in front of thousands of people and be judged on her efforts. Again… Rock on!

I gave birth to and breast fed two babies, and it left my breasts deflated. My implants were the best money I’ve ever spent! Sure they look a little more “harsh” when I’m 6% bf, but the other 360 days of the year they look pretty fabulous!
Just my 2 cents.
And big love to OG, Doug, Vader and of course Zap. Thanks for having our backs.

Jenn