Fights You'd Like to See

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
I’d actually give the striking advantage to Kos…he would finish Fitch,imo.[/quote]

Really? I don’t know, how do you see him finishing him? Maybe eventually getting his back and choking him out. Other than that I don’t see him finishing Fitch. He’s not gonna KO him and no way either guy is gonna quit or gas.[/quote]

Well,I look at this way…I don’t see either guy having a huge wrestling advantage on each other. Maybe Fitch might have an actual submission advantage. But he has never shown any sign of having decent stand-up. While Kos is no technician on his feet,he is more game to try to knock someone’s head off.

I’m looking at both fighters on paper. It’s possible that Fitch would cancel out Kos striking with his wrestling. More specifically,keep Kos on his back…where he is weak. Just my quick analysis.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
I’d actually give the striking advantage to Kos…he would finish Fitch,imo.[/quote]

Really? I don’t know, how do you see him finishing him? Maybe eventually getting his back and choking him out. Other than that I don’t see him finishing Fitch. He’s not gonna KO him and no way either guy is gonna quit or gas.[/quote]

Well,I look at this way…I don’t see either guy having a huge wrestling advantage on each other. Maybe Fitch might have an actual submission advantage. But he has never shown any sign of having decent stand-up. While Kos is no technician on his feet,he is more game to try to knock someone’s head off.

I’m looking at both fighters on paper. It’s possible that Fitch would cancel out Kos striking with his wrestling. More specifically,keep Kos on his back…where he is weak. Just my quick analysis.[/quote]

Thing is though that I don’t think Kos’ chin is as good as Fitch’s, and neither guy is what I would call a technician striking wise. If it becomes a brawl, I think Fitch’s toughness wins him the fight. Kos also has the bad habit of standing with his hands down and chin waaaaay up in the air.

Kos could potentially out-wrestle him, but I suspect that more likely, as you said, their wrestling will cancel each others’ out and it’ll wind up being a stand-up fight.

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

I’m looking at both fighters on paper. It’s possible that Fitch would cancel out Kos striking with his wrestling. More specifically,keep Kos on his back…where he is weak. Just my quick analysis.[/quote]

Thing is though that I don’t think Kos’ chin is as good as Fitch’s, and neither guy is what I would call a technician striking wise. If it becomes a brawl, I think Fitch’s toughness wins him the fight. Kos also has the bad habit of standing with his hands down and chin waaaaay up in the air.

Kos could potentially out-wrestle him, but I suspect that more likely, as you said, their wrestling will cancel each others’ out and it’ll wind up being a stand-up fight.[/quote]

I agree completely on the toughness of Fitch’s chin…I still hear those shots from GSP…lol.

Kos also has a bad habit of keeping his chin too low at times(i.e. striking with head down).

I will try to summarize it like this…Fitch is not confident/aggressive with his stand-up at times…Kos is too confident/aggressive with his stand-up at times.

Before Fitch vs. Kos even becomes a possibility…I want to see this^ rematch. I like Paulo Thiago.

Gandhi vs. Jesus
Sarah Palin vs. “Goodnight Moon”

Jesus VS Satan

Fedor VS Carwin + Cain + Brock

Mariusz Super Pudz VS Monson

Epic Beard man

Versus

Techno Viking

I give the early edge to Epic Beard, but if it goes past the first round, he’ll gas and Techno Viking by decision.

Patrick Barry

VS

TECHNO VIKING

IMHO this was a 1st round K.O. for barry

Really the only fights I want to see is any top UFC Heavyweight vs Fedor. (know you mentioned not to say Fedor lol). Tired of people talking shit/Dana White saying how overrated Fedor is. just couldn’t help but say it!!

I wonder who would throw the first punch…hmm

This is a fight only long-time, die-hard MMA fans would care to see…I don’t even know if very many Japanese fans would clamour for it, unless they’re long-time Pancrase and/or RINGS fans…But I’d love to see Dream make this fight:

Ikuhisa Minowa vs Wataru Sakata

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Nathan Corbett vs. Anderson Silva(full Muay Thai rules)
[/quote]

Nice, someone on here knows about “Carnage.”

[quote]Fedor Duchaine wrote:
This is a fight only long-time, die-hard MMA fans would care to see…I don’t even know if very many Japanese fans would clamour for it, unless they’re long-time Pancrase and/or RINGS fans…But I’d love to see Dream make this fight:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

who is this wataru sakata? every minowaman fight is a good fight

Fedor v. Brock I, II, and III. Not because I think it would be a good fight, mind you…

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He’s a pro wrestler now, but he was kind of the bad boy in RINGS during his MMA days…He’s married to Eiko Koike, the Japanese model who was one of the commentators for Pride and was most known for being the girl who cried when Nogueira lost to Fedor.

Aside from their backgrounds of being from RINGS & Pancrase, respectively, it would be a fun styles match-up. Sakata’s kind of similar to Minowa, in that he’s aggressive. Minowa’s slicker on the mat, and I’d expect Minowa to win as he has been active in MMA, whereas Sakata has been in pro wrestling the past 7 years.

Sherdog has Sakata listed as 11-13, but he’s probably really about 6-7, as quite a few of his earlier matches were works. Also, a few of his losses were to heavyweights. Sakata’s around 195 lbs…If you’ve ever seen the UFO event from 2002, Sakata was the Japanese fighter who lost by decision to Mario Sperry.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
Really the only fights I want to see is any top UFC Heavyweight vs Fedor. (know you mentioned not to say Fedor lol). Tired of people talking shit/Dana White saying how overrated Fedor is. just couldn’t help but say it!!

[/quote]

im am amazed by the way he looks every time i watch him take someone apart. not real big, kinda dumpy, looks like a guy i would see and assume i would easily best him in a tussle on the street. His stoic (sp?) robotic look prefight also doesnt give any clue that he could rip off your arm and beat u to death with it. Just goes to show u cant judge a book by its cover…

Griffin-Evans II. Forrest was ahead in that fight before Evans put him out. I suspect the winner of Lil Nog-Forrest will get the loser of Jackson-Evans. The only other matchup coming out of a Forrest win I could see would be him getting the loser of Machida-Shogun.

I know everybody is counting Forrest out against Nogueira, no news there. If he can pull out a W over Nog, it would probably put him one win away from a title fight. It seems like there are a lot of Griffin haters out there, and being a Griffin Fanboy I’d like to see him prove them wrong one more time.

[quote]BigBartDawg66 wrote:
Griffin-Evans II. Forrest was ahead in that fight before Evans put him out. I suspect the winner of Lil Nog-Forrest will get the loser of Jackson-Evans. The only other matchup coming out of a Forrest win I could see would be him getting the loser of Machida-Shogun.

I know everybody is counting Forrest out against Nogueira, no news there. If he can pull out a W over Nog, it would probably put him one win away from a title fight. It seems like there are a lot of Griffin haters out there, and being a Griffin Fanboy I’d like to see him prove them wrong one more time.[/quote]

Im a Griffin fan. Like his style. I like his heart. But never seen an embarrassment like the Sila fight…ouch

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He’s a pro wrestler now, but he was kind of the bad boy in RINGS during his MMA days…He’s married to Eiko Koike, the Japanese model who was one of the commentators for Pride and was most known for being the girl who cried when Nogueira lost to Fedor.

Aside from their backgrounds of being from RINGS & Pancrase, respectively, it would be a fun styles match-up. Sakata’s kind of similar to Minowa, in that he’s aggressive. Minowa’s slicker on the mat, and I’d expect Minowa to win as he has been active in MMA, whereas Sakata has been in pro wrestling the past 7 years.

Sherdog has Sakata listed as 11-13, but he’s probably really about 6-7, as quite a few of his earlier matches were works. Also, a few of his losses were to heavyweights. Sakata’s around 195 lbs…If you’ve ever seen the UFO event from 2002, Sakata was the Japanese fighter who lost by decision to Mario Sperry.

[/quote]

Eiko Koike, my whole life is was searching for this girl!! Damn she’s a hottie. It’s a shame she’s already married

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:

[quote]BigBartDawg66 wrote:

I know everybody is counting Forrest out against Nogueira, no news there. If he can pull out a W over Nog, it would probably put him one win away from a title fight. It seems like there are a lot of Griffin haters out there, and being a Griffin Fanboy I’d like to see him prove them wrong one more time.[/quote]

Im a Griffin fan. Like his style. I like his heart. But never seen an embarrassment like the Sila fight…ouch[/quote]

I really would like to see a DRAW for this fight, i just love both fighters to see one of them losing.

If it is a loss then it shall be a split decision VERY CONTESTED, Forrest is awesome, but Minotouro boxing is SICK