T Nation

FightinIrish Gets His Degree

Here’s a tip o’ the hat to FightinIrish for getting his college degree. I hope others will join me in congratulating him.
Good work, man!!

Congrats Man,

Good Stuff

Congratulations. What was his major?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Here’s a tip o’ the hat to FightinIrish for getting his college degree. I hope others will join me in congratulating him.
Good work, man!![/quote]

Hey, congrats to FightinIrish, who has often shown common sense and wisdom beyond his years on this board. And now he’s all edjicated too. Cool.

Edumacation… woooooo!

Seriously though, congrats. Being that I’m in only my first semester of college, I’m having a new respect for the amount of work a degree is.

Great job, Fighting, but how do you get a job in goat herding in NJ?

Congratulations!!!
I wish you great luck in the future!!!

Congrats man! I’ll be joining you in…3 years!

[quote]TQB wrote:
Great job, Fighting, but how do you get a job in goat herding in NJ?[/quote]

I’ve registered my props for his accomplishment, so this sort of abuse seems fair game. Here’s a link to some info about the school he attended:

Congratulations ya mic! But isn’t it a bit early to be getting a degree?

congrats man!

Way to go Irish.

Who knew that Mc’s could get degrees. I guess he had a few days a month where his blood alcohol level was below .20.

Good job Bro. Now you can pay me the $100 you owe me from that night three years ago in South Bend.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Congrats!

I will finish on Wednesday.

Feels damn good.

Hey, congratulations.

Now you can get a better job than digging ditches and finally afford to move out of Jersey.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
Congratulations. What was his major?[/quote]

English. Which means he’ll probably either be a teacher or…be a teacher.
:wink:

Seriously, what can you do with an English degree? Maybe Irish will stop celebrating (pry himself away from the beer and women) and come on here to tell us.

I’m sure he will enjoy this thread when he comes to…I mean wakes up:)

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HOOLIGAN!!!