Fighting the Chrome Dome Look

Should Proviron be used if you have the male pattern baldness gene in a test cycle? I will be using propecia, so hopefully that will stop or at least slow the progression, but adding in proviron, will it just be too much since it is a form of DHT. I want to use it to fight water retention and gyno. By the way im 5’6, 22, and 175 with 15% body fat. Been working out for 3 years. First cycle

I wanted to do:

Weeks 1-8
test e 200mg every mon & thurs
Proviron 50 mg/day
arimidex .25 EOD
HCG 500iu every 5 days

PCT:
after 4 weeks of nothing do the standard 40/40/20/20 for the next four weeks with nolva

Any critiques would be awesome!
Also I thought we could use this thread to let people know the best AAS to use when trying to fight the hairline from receding like deca and anavar. I heard equipose could have an effect, but not sure. Propecia/proscar will have no affect when using dbol and anadrol, so stay away from them

Don’t wait four weeks before starting PCT. Test E clears faster than that. Most people use HCG more often than every 5 days. I don’t use HCG so I can’t say from personal experience, just from what I have read.

Yeah the PCT should be started three weeks instead of 4 weeks i believe. It seems like most people will use HCG EOD 250iu

One thing i will never understand is why people have these set time periods b4 starting PCT. Do you seriously believe you can accurately predict when your body will become sensitive to the effects of your PCT based on half lifes of the anabolic compounds? This is just another long standing piece of internet generated crap. Just start tthe PCt tweek following your last shot and run it a couple of weeks longer than planned, PRESTO no timing issues!

I dont see a reason to wait at all after the cycle is finished to start the PCT chems.

Can anyone think of a reason to wait for the last little bit of chems to clear out of your system before trying to bring your natural production back online ?

Im thinking you should just start as soon as you finish your cycle, and run a long PCT.

I see no reason not to unless you can afford an extra week or so of nolva.

The two above me have more knowlege than I do. It’s the first time I’ve heard people recommending not waiting at all after using a longer ester, but then again I’ve never tried anything other waiting a few weeks inbetween so I guess I can’t really say what’s better.

its not that your wrong per se…its just that if you think about it, why not just start it right away and know that the proper compounds are ready to take effect at the first possible chance , especially considering the cost is so minimal.

Personally i see no reason not to run teh pct protocol for 6-8 weeks then take an equivalent amount of time completly off. ie 12 week cycle plus 6 week pct = minimum 18 weeks off. during this time i would recommend TRIBEX gold or Alpha Male primarily because they assist with sex drive issues so much, but hey thats just me i like to bone as much as possible.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I dont see a reason to wait at all after the cycle is finished to start the PCT chems.

Can anyone think of a reason to wait for the last little bit of chems to clear out of your system before trying to bring your natural production back online ?

Im thinking you should just start as soon as you finish your cycle, and run a long PCT.

I see no reason not to unless you can afford an extra week or so of nolva.[/quote]

Just to save money and use less drugs I suppose.

Starting the SERM right away would guarantee that levels are raised by the time that recovery can happen, and would offer some E support as well.

I just prefer to run the AI out as long as possible with before negative health effects become a major concern: So I like to run the AI out 2-3 weeks and taper down to no more than .25mg EOD arimidex before starting the SERM. If I weren’t going to start a SERM I would taper down more, but I want to use it as a bridge somewhat and at a high enough dose to offer testosterone production if levels were to lower enough to do so - Arimidex will raise levels far greater than Nolvadex, just not healthy to run out past the point of exogenous levels waning to pre-cycle levels. …and of course we are using something like Arimidex during our cycle to control estrogen anyway, right? Might as well run it out and into PCT

One could also run a SERM during this time, but that would get into the the first point.