Fighting High Cortisol/Estrogen

Coach,

I work with Luke Tirey and we did my Biosig yesterday - I’m somewhat high in estrogen, and very high on cortisol. At 210lbs, 19% body fat, 6’2", and 22 years old, what would you suggest to help with these imbalances? I’ve added in Surge Recovery post training. I already eat a mostly Paleo diet: lots of meat, tons of vegetables, occasional fruit, and sweet potatoes with dinner on training days.

I use SWF during training, Surge Recovery post training, and I take Flameout, FA3, magnesium glycate, copper chelate, Poliquin’s multi, and clomifene citrate 12mg/day.

My training right now is intensity as Poliquin usually prescribes, and next week is a deload. 90% of the time I get at least 8 hours of mostly undisturbed sleep, but I do have to cut into it somewhat rarely due to homework.

My goal is to get to at least 10% body fat, perhaps leaner, and then turn around and start bulking. The sky’s the limit from there.

Cost is not too big of a factor if I need to consider other supplements or training.

Not CT, but I thought I’d chime in - Hope he doesn’t mind.

Did the Practitioner say anything about Estrogen metabolization thought Liver and or Gut health?

That’s very important, a Good milk thisstle supplement with added Dandylion. Probiotics a must.

You’re in a sort of tricky situation where lowering cortisol might trigger more Aromatase which you may have issues with anyway.

I’ll let some experts chime in.

There was an article about “reducing man boobs etc.” on this forum I think last weekend that Charles Poliquin wrote regarding Biotest supplements to reduce some of these hormones and subsequently body fat. They are “Flameout”, “Rez-V”, “Rhiolidola”, and “RecptorMax”. Charles Poliquin even gave dosing recommendations.

Hope this helps

Dave

Thanks for the links! I’m not sure of the origin of of the estrogen imbalance. I am seeing my urologist again soon, so I can probably convince him to prescribe me an aromatase inhibitor. I’m not sure why we went with a SERM initially, but it seems to have worked; it took my estrodiol levels from 66 to 16 over a month.

I’m already taking Flamout and Rez-V, I can probably fit Rhiolidola in, but with ReceptorMax being so expensive, I’m not sure I could manage that in my budget, since it usually runs nearly $100 a month.

Thanks again guys! I’d love to hear from anyone else if they have ideas.