Fight to the Death?

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
No, cant say that I have. I was scared shitless my freshman year of college though but it wasnt really a fight. I played bball in college and the team was in a slump so one of the haters at the school cafeteria had been making remarks. Normally, I dont let it bother me till he called my mother a Dutch whore. Needless to say I lost it and slammed his head on his dining tray about 4-5 times. He was knocked out, rushed to the hospital but turned out to be ok. For a second I thought I may have killed the kid. Welcome to the US for me. He did not press charges. I got suspended for 5 games and placed on probation by the school for the rest of the year. I had only been in the US for 3-4 months.

Havent really been in any other fights. Knocked a few people out but cant say they were real fights.

AA

Headhunter wrote:
Anyone here ever have a fight to the death? I’ve been in bar fights, knocked a drunken customer out with a nightstick while working in a liquor store, and sparred in many tournaments, but never been in one of these. Stories, anyone?

HH

[/quote]

That guy was an idiot…I mean your Mom is English for god-sake.

Kidding, couldn’t resist.

I’ve been in a lot of bar fights and whatnot, and you can’t tell what the other guy is thinking, so you never know. Just for future reference- Asking a guy if his date is a tranny when she isn’t is a god way to get into one.

An old friend of mine thought he was in a regular old throwdown, until someone broke a beer bottle and shoved it into his neck. Almost cost him his life.

You just never know.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I’ve been in a lot of bar fights and whatnot, and you can’t tell what the other guy is thinking, so you never know. Just for future reference- Asking a guy if his date is a tranny when she isn’t is a god way to get into one.
[/quote]

That’s hysterical.

I been there, and I hear that man.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I killed an ant today. It was a tough little fucker but I came out on top.[/quote]

You’re a fucking ANIMAL!!!