T Nation

Fight Club!

Best “cover” yet!

I think the whiskey one was right up there, too!

I so want a T-Nation shot glass! We need a limited edition run or something.

I agree - These guys are not human in their creative skills!!

I’d buy a bunch of the t-nation shot glasses.

I agree with RSU. Fight Club is a great book, great movie, the design is great, and both the book and the website have an underground cult following.

Some friends and I started a fight club a few years back. It was pretty fun. We would go drinking then go back to one of our front yards and fight away. We eventually stopped because all the questions at work about the bruises got old. Ah, memories.

This is without a doubt the best one yet. I have a Fight Club poster above my bed, and it is always reminding me of my fight club favorite quotes:

“I just don’t want to die without a few scars” (Being an mma fighter, this one hits home)

“It’s only after you’ve lost everything, that you’re free to do anything.”

“You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile.”

“…you’re not how much money you’ve got in the bank. You’re not your job. You’re not your family, and you’re not who you tell yourself… You’re not your name… You’re not your problems… You’re not your age… You are not your hopes.”

“All a gun does is focus an explosion in one direction. You have a class of young strong men and women, and they want to give their lives to something. Advertising has these people chasing cars and clothes they don’t need. Generations have been working in jobs they hate, just so they can buy what they don’t really need.”

“I am the all-singing, all-dancing crap of this world…”

“I’ve met God across his long walnut desk with his diplomas hanging on the wall behind him, and God asks me, “Why?” Why did I cause so much pain? Didn’t I realize that each of us is a sacred, unique snowflake of special unique specialness? Can’t I see how we’re all manifestations of love? I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God’s got this all wrong. We are not special. We are not crap or trash, either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens. And God says, “No, that’s not right.” Yeah. Well. Whatever. You can’t teach God anything.”

That last one is always the killer. Fuckin’ love it.

I know I’d definitely buy these, especially with that Proscar and vodka tip TC just wrote about!