Fight B.O.

JFK, GWB, LBJ, FDR… American has a long tradtion of calling presidents by their intials. But for some reason the holy one, the savior, cant be called by his middle name because its racist if you use it. So in an effort to be fair and treat him like all the other past presidents why dont we just call him B.O.

[quote]jawara wrote:
JFK, GWB, LBJ, FDR… American has a long tradtion of calling presidents by their intials. But for some reason the holy one, the savior, cant be called by his middle name because its racist if you use it. So in an effort to be fair and treat him like all the other past presidents why dont we just call him B.O.[/quote]

"No way, it would be racist to not use his middle name!! Thats segregation of names!

Oh shit, but it would be racist to use it also?!?! Damn, we fucked ourselves."

That’s where I see this argument going. Except, without the admission of self entrapment of course.

It wouldn’t have been racist, but now it is!

[quote]borrek wrote:

[/quote]

I never liked dark meat. mabey it is suppressed racism? Although I do like angus beef.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
dhickey wrote:
borrek wrote:

I never liked dark meat. mabey it is suppressed racism? Although I do like angus beef.

Well let’s see…you could be a closet racist according to some. But this is more complicated than that. According to the homosexuals if you are strongly opposed to what they do that means you secretly like it. So…that means that you really like dark meat and hate angus beef.

[/quote]

I guess I would also like a fork jammed in eye and twisted both clockwise and counter clockwise? I’ll have to give it shot. I bet there would be few volenteers on this forum that would even bring their own fork.