Fifth Cycle, But First Real One

To all the professional heavy weight champions ,kindly be gentle with me.I am an armature who’ve been in and out of the gym my whole life,but please bare in mind I’m not looking to become a pro,I just need a well built physique.i have been constant in my training for 5 years now.started my 1st test e cycle three years ago after reading about aas for 2 years before I crossed to the dark side.i have 4 test only cycles under my built,I enjoyed all of them and had good gains from all.

Stats :
35 years
6 feet
215 pounds
Bf 18%

Diet is not 100% due to work kids and so on …but I have been eating clean and as big as I can for 3 years now.

I live in a country in the Middle East where it is fairly easy to get high quality legit aas,and the accompanying pct meds.

I was planning to do rest e and deca for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of whinny.
Then I got a hold of pharma grade sustanon. After consulting with my provider,he encouraged me to drop the winny and take a mix he has that contains 3 substances
It’s called Megabolone 300 and it consists of 100 tren e 100 test e and 100 drostanolone e .the deca he also gave me has different kinds of esters in it ,it consists of nondrolone deca cypionate isocapronate and undecante,100x4 in each ml.

So …here is how my cycle will look like :
Week 1 to 6 deca mix 400 ew
Week 1 to 6 sustanon 250 twice a week
Week 4 to 12 megabolone 300 ew
Week 8 500 ui hcg
Week 13-15 500 hug ew
Week 14 - 18 nolva and comid
I also have cabergoline that I thought I’d use week at 0.5 ew starting week 6 so to 13 in order to combat any prolactin issues.

I know that some might say I should run the nandrolone longer,but I’m thinking because of the long esters in the mix ,it should be enough.
I’m not really sure how to run pct for this cycle,so far nolva post my test cycles has been satisfactory,but I’m a bit confused because I have the tren and deca in this cycle.
Any advice or feedback will be much and highly appreciated.

I also have doubts on the advice I’ve been given on how to run HCG.
If you think I don’t know what I’m doing ,please be gentle about it.

Tren and Deca will be really harsh.

I’d personally choose one or the other. 19-nor’s can be pretty difficult. Make sure you have a prolactin antagonist on hand, caber if you can find it cheap.

Also, the mast can cut up your hair line pretty quick if you’re prone.

I have never had a problem running Deca/EQ and Tren together. Personally I think the length your running the drugs is kinda random but, all in all should be pretty successful.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I have never had a problem running Deca/EQ and Tren together. Personally I think the length your running the drugs is kinda random but, all in all should be pretty successful.[/quote]

Personally it seems a bit much to go from test alone cycles to test, deca, mast and tren.

[quote]Claron wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
I have never had a problem running Deca/EQ and Tren together. Personally I think the length your running the drugs is kinda random but, all in all should be pretty successful.[/quote]

Personally it seems a bit much to go from test alone cycles to test, deca, mast and tren.

[/quote]

Agreed

Holy shit Reed!

You trimmed down quite a bit! Looking very solid.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Holy shit Reed!

You trimmed down quite a bit! Looking very solid.[/quote]

Thanks man believe it or not this was taken 2 nights ago after 600g of carbs and weighing 220 the heaviest I have been in months lol.

Thank you guys for your feedback.
I will make some changes and run the susta / deca 8 weeks .
My main concern is about pct hcg and caber .
We do not have access to Ai’s in my country.
I’m gonna start the caber at week 6 at .5 ew till end of the cycle
500 IU of hcg on week 8 then 500 on week 12-14
I will start pct week 14 ,but should I go with Nolva and clomid , or is using only clomid better for this cycle?
Please help