Week 4:
3 sets of 3 at 84%

Week 5:
5 sets of 2 at 87%

Week 6:
8 sets of 1 at 90%

Week 7:
13 sets of 1 at 90%

Let me know how many millions I can make with an ebook.

Infinite Possibilities

so where can I buy this program?

I’ve never heard of this before, is this a real program? one you made yourself?

It’s very very interesting though.

YESSSSS

in b4 1000 modified Fibonacci remix threads are spawned

[quote]csulli wrote:
Week 1:
1 set of 13 at 70%

Week 2:
1 set of 8 at 76%

Week 3:
2 sets of 5 at 80%

Week 4:
3 sets of 3 at 84%

Week 5:
5 sets of 2 at 87%

Week 6:
8 sets of 1 at 90%

Week 7:
13 sets of 1 at 90%

Let me know how many millions I can make with an ebook.[/quote]

do you accept credit card??

i might give it a shot for jokes and see what it does!

http://www.geekzenith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

I’m going to make a book on the ackermann cycle for people who think gains on your program is too slow.

If i wasn’t prepping for a meet i’d do this just for its sheer nerdiness. There’s something you should fix tho, those load % should follow fib (or something of that caliber) too.

I’d love to see that ackermann cycle too lol.
Nerdy lifters ftw.

[quote]Larry10 wrote:
I’ve never heard of this before, is this a real program? one you made yourself?

It’s very very interesting though.[/quote]

Nah just made it up for fun :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]FotoStorm wrote:
If i wasn’t prepping for a meet i’d do this just for its sheer nerdiness. There’s something you should fix tho, those load % should follow fib (or something of that caliber) too.

I’d love to see that ackermann cycle too lol.
Nerdy lifters ftw.[/quote]

Yeah I kinda wanted to do it just to say I’ve done it lol. I couldn’t figure out a realistic way to make the percentages fit. As silly as the premise is, I actually did try to design percentages that would be realistic. They could still use some tweaking though probably. I’m not sure how much you could expect to get out of it (if anything lol).

THAT’S SOOO Sorta a copy of MY own made up program that I did for a few months before my meet except mine was like

3 sets of 8 at whatever %%

4 sets of 6 at whatvever %%

5 sets of 5 at the same weight as previous week

4 sets of 4 at more weight

4 sets of 3

doubles/singles

Rest
Meet

Start again

CHange mind and do something totally different…

I WANT 15% of whatever you make!!

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
I’m going to make a book on the ackermann cycle for people who think gains on your program is too slow.[/quote]

I had a few ideas for this after reading your post, but unfortunately I am finding it completely impossible to actually write out the entire third number in the sequence lol.

Don’t forget all the alternate e-books you must write, such as Fibonacci for Powerlifting, for Football, for Women, for Homosexuals, for Forum Trolls, etc. That’s where your millions will come from.

[quote]Caltene wrote:
Don’t forget all the alternate e-books you must write, such as Fibonacci for Powerlifting, for Football, for Women, for Homosexuals, for Forum Trolls, etc. That’s where your millions will come from.[/quote]

LOL I was just talking about this with one of my friends yesterday. I completely forgot. I will definitely need one for Powerlifting, one for Strongman, one for Football, and one for other sports.

Fibonacci for crossfitters can start with doing Fran 13x in one week, to doing Fran 13x in one day on week 7 :wink:

Or better, marathons!

Percentages need to be prime numbers, obviously.

[quote]zenontheterrible wrote:
Fibonacci for crossfitters can start with doing Fran 13x in one week, to doing Fran 13x in one day on week 7 :wink:

Or better, marathons! [/quote]

Oh shit I can’t believe I forgot Crossfitters!!! The Crossfit well overfloweth with cash. I’m a terrible businessman.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Percentages need to be prime numbers, obviously.[/quote]

Volume II - Prime Fibonacci Cycle
for Advanced Athletes Only

Change percentages as follows:
71%
73%
79%
83%
89%
97%
97%

May be very challenging for natural lifters.

This is so geeky that I want to run it.