T Nation

FFB on AAS

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]TopSirloin wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
he’s running over a gram of gear? Fat gain shouldn’t be a problem[/quote]

What do you think is reasonable to expect for gains on a cycle like this, if calories are up to par? 15-20lbs LBM gain?[/quote]

rds, please do more research before you post… you dont have a fucking clue what you are talking about…

ANYWAYS, fat guys should generally avoid AAS that aromatizes at a higher rate like testosterone…dbol is known for having strong estrogen side effects as well, because IIRC, it converts to a rather potent estrogen.

deca is known to cause a signficant amount of bloat as well.

that being said, fat people should run cycles like:

weeks 1-12

test E 100-200mg/week (keep it very low)

weeks 1-10

tren E 500-750/week (lower test lowers side effects from tren, makes it very tolerable)

weeks 1-4, 9-bridge TO (not through) pct

tbol 50-70mg/day (if you absolutely must do an oral… not necessary by any means)

aromasin (best AI according to my research) 12.5mg 2x day (short active life)

a cycle like this will produce lean gains, not fat/water/bloat/etc.

carbs should be kept to 1-1.5 hours preworkout ONLY if he is a fatass (IMO), 100g of brown rice should do the trick.

healthy fats like coconut oil, fish oil, EVOO, etc are great, good lean sources of protein are good as well…

be sure to keep the carbs down… the leaner he is, the better he will be able to tolerate them[/quote]

this is the most bog standard, cookie cutter, generic advice I have ever seen. Well done for posting this! I’m sure no one knew this already.

jeez, a fat guy should limit carbs? Really? That’s some seriously outside of the box thinking! He should include healthy fats in his diet? Astounding! Tell me more! This is all so new to me.

Maybe I do need to do some more research. I never would’ve expected any of this.

Now give me a kiss you sexy cock

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]TopSirloin wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

What do you think is reasonable to expect for gains on a cycle like this, if calories are up to par? 15-20lbs LBM gain?[/quote]

rds, please do more research before you post… you dont have a fucking clue what you are talking about…

ANYWAYS, fat guys should generally avoid AAS that aromatizes at a higher rate like testosterone…dbol is known for having strong estrogen side effects as well, because IIRC, it converts to a rather potent estrogen.

weeks 1-12

weeks 1-10

tren E 500-750/week (lower test lowers side effects from tren, makes it very tolerable)

tbol 50-70mg/day (if you absolutely must do an oral… not necessary by any means)

carbs should be kept to 1-1.5 hours preworkout ONLY if he is a fatass (IMO), 100g of brown rice should do the trick.

healthy fats like coconut oil, fish oil, EVOO, etc are great, good lean sources of protein are good as well…

be sure to keep the carbs down… the leaner he is, the better he will be able to tolerate them[/quote]

this is the most bog standard, cookie cutter, generic advice I have ever seen. Well done for posting this! I’m sure no one knew this already.

jeez, a fat guy should limit carbs? Really? That’s some seriously outside of the box thinking! He should include healthy fats in his diet? Astounding! Tell me more! This is all so new to me.

Maybe I do need to do some more research. I never would’ve expected any of this.

[/quote]

Funny because he advocates low dose test with tren but then he comments on my thread that anything under 500mg is a waste and also var and mast are a waste?! Haha I just ignore this guy

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]TopSirloin wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

weeks 1-12

weeks 1-10

[/quote]

Funny because he advocates low dose test with tren but then he comments on my thread that anything under 500mg is a waste and also var and mast are a waste?! Haha I just ignore this guy[/quote]

the Op is asking for a cycle for a formerly fat person… which i assumed you are not one, so your cycles can look different.

i said that 250mg would be little more than a cruise phase between blasts, not a waste, i said that var and mast are generally only useful when in the last stage of precontest.

you can ignore me if you want, but im one of a small handful of people here who knows what they are talking about.

clown.

you can ignore me if you want, but im one of a small handful of people here who knows what they are talking about.

clown.[/quote]

nope you are a douche. You can suck my balls. You’d love that, wouldn’t you? Ballsucker

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

clown.[/quote]

nope you are a douche. You can suck my balls. You’d love that, wouldn’t you? Ballsucker[/quote]

so this is why BBB and bones etc. no longer post here

aww miss your boyfriends do you? Poor wittle ballsucker

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

clown.[/quote]

nope you are a douche. You can suck my balls. You’d love that, wouldn’t you? Ballsucker[/quote]

so this is why BBB and bones etc. no longer post here[/quote]
No im pretty sure one of them was booted for promoting another website. “brain supplements?” WTF

Been away with family Christmas stuff. Anyway, to re-hash, I’m a holistic nutrition consultant. I teach a 90% paleo plan. I teach the epitome of food quality. I know he is accountable because he turns in a digital food log that is very detailed… it would take serious effort to make this up. Further, I have a “don’t bullshit me and waste my time” approach that is very effective, in fact my sales have nearly doubled by doing this. Lastly, he is paying me over $60 per session so I highly doubt he would lie.

As far as cals go, I had him around 13.5xBW (target BW which is 225). So, this is around 3K cals. They only carbs are 1 cup oatmeal in AM, maybe an apple with lunch, and then from various veg (not starchy though). The only other carbs are in his PWO shake and a trace in peanut butter and maybe a teaspoon or two of rice to keep his sanity. I keep the PWO shake inverted from what an ectomorph would take; 1:2 carb:protein… actually it might be closer to 1:3. So, this might be 15 grams of maltodextrin/dextrose at training time. Since I use hydrolisates and BCAA’s I don’t need a lot of carbs to spike insulin.

It’s quite clear that FFB, even on a gram of gear, cannot do a mass diet like more average body types. BTW, he is also taking 50mg clomid, on top of adex, daily so the water weight gain is next to zero. I can see about the same amount of vascularity but there has been measurable weight gain in waist.

I’m still looking for opinions on a pulse fast/pulse feast or modified version to do some BF correction on cycle. Or, maybe I should just let it go until he comes off in order to maximize gains???