I know, I know… Do the program as written and don’t change anything… But after 6 cycles of BBB it’s getting a bit… boring
Today I came across the following article and surprise surprise my gym finally got a trap bar!
- I really want to use the trap bar but I’m not sure about the following:
- should I use the trap bar for all sets?
- or just for the BBB sets and keep doing the heavy sets with a barbell?
- can I transfer the weight of my barbell DL 1:1 to the trap bar?
- I’m bored with dumbbell rows. Jim says the barbell row is too taxing for the lower back when doing heavy squats and deadlifts.
- the same goes for T-bar rows I guess?
- chest supported rows seem to be fine. Maybe I could use one of these chest supported rowing machines?
- Bench press and BBB
- can I switch the standard flat bench BBB sets for incline barbell bench?
- can I transfer my BBB weights 1:1 to incline?
Many tanks for your opinions