Fertility

I agree with Yogi.
I’ve been on low dose prop for almost a year. I feel good and I know if I try come off it will be possible but a long bumpy road. The only thing that worries me being on this long is fertility, I’m only 26. But then on the other hand, I know people personally who have got their wives pregnant while on gear. Its a hard choice between staying on and feeling normal or coming off and going back to shitty test levels.

SB

Have you tried tapering off gear over a long period of time combined with clomid and hmg? I remember Prisoner had a study where people could have a functioning HPTA while on 100mg/wk of test with clomid. If you go even lower than that I’m sure you could get some function?

SB

Hello guys… so, I went to my doc last week, and… here is the words he said.

I’m fine, no blood alterations, only a little bit in “Amino transferase of alanine”, but he didn’t consider alteration, the limit is 40, my exam is 52… so, nothing to worry. Cholesterol is in range, Hemoglobin is 1 point above, so it’s all OK.

I did 2 Spermograms, with 10 milions per ml… the normal range is above 15 milion, so I’m little below but all characteristics / factors related to the spermatozoa are super OK! He said I do have some great genetics and I’m not shut off with 350mg test and 600mg bold per week and this is awesome! He said my chances of preg my wife is around 70% and I don’t need to do nothing, no drugs, no hcg, no nothing… he could use some FSH to bump UP my sperms, but it could be a one shot try, because my balls are used to receive little stim of lh and fsh and continue to produce a good amount, so hyper stim my balls with fsh could be dangerous, he can loose me for while after fsh and it would take a long time to recover… I don’t if I being clear here, sorry for some bad english, I’m just so happy we can have a child and I’m OK. My wifes exam had some problem, so she need to fix it to increase our chances… I’m going to expose her here, so… thats all for now!
Thanks everyone…

But remember, this is all about genetics, you can be shut down with a single pin of test… I’m the one who can keep producing with a good amount of steroids…

Analyzing… 2 years ago, I was on 600mg/w of Tren, and I had no spermatozoa, ZERO!
2 years have pass, since that exam, I’ve been doing 350mg test + 600 bold, for 2 years and I’m producing again, with no hcg, no nothing… all about genetics…

Thanks everyone again!

2 Likes

Im really happy for you bro. Good to hear that and I hope you get her pregnant soon. Did you not ever considering going totally off to have a child or was that not an option for you?

What you said about being on Tren with no sperm strengthens my theory of using clomid with low dose Test for fertility.

SB

I was considering being off, a little resistent I confess, but last week I was so depressed about everything related to this subject that I really considered to be off… but my doc said it was going to be a disaster, to go off, the hormonal unbalance it was going to cause… he said if I got no sperm or super low, I’d need to go off totally, but with my sperm acount, little below the normal range, I can do it with no stress and no fucking my life… Taking out all the drugs and fixing all the related problems is very costly and time consuming - he’s words…
sometimes we need to analyse everything, and have some kinda balance in the choices … it would do no good to fuck all my health, my life, my body, to have a child… This is the way I think… but is MO and my doc.

Thanks man!!

Makes total sense. So what did you doc do to bring you sperm count up so high?

SB

As I told you, nothing… he doesn’t need to do nothing. He told me this is a genetic thing, some guys cannot produce with a little dose of test… others (like me), keep producing a good amount even with a moderate dose… higher doses (above 1g of steroids)/ per week, even the best genetics will not produce…

Apparently, I’ve been screwed on the trenbolone, so when I stopped using it 1.5 (more or less) years ago, my body just started to produce again… It took some time to make it up, so… that’s the only explanation I can find. He said that I have 80% chances of getting my wife preg with this sperm count and quality, since my wife fix her problem, that’s very easy to fix… so, I’m very happy about it… maybe, this year or next, I’ll be a father!

2 Likes

great news!

Are you going to give your kid extra test and GH when he reaches puberty?

What would be the point of having a kid otherwise

WTF???

Being a father, building a family!

Yes, I am in favor of using hormones as long as they are used in the correct way, just as I use them. Yes, he will be very well educated and unlike you, he will be very intelligent, open-minded and will make the choices he/ she want, because he/ she has been very well instructed by his parents, which is not the case with you.

I’m sorry for that, but your comment did not seem very clear to me.

1 Like

jasmincar is a troll. ignore him.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I know it’s been a while, but i would like to almost conclude my fertility history here! Since last year we’ve been trying to have a kid, going to the doc, in and out and nothing… so we gave up 2 doctors, and came to another one, with great experience in fertility treatment. I did one more spermogram and it came super OK… 19.000.000 per ml, 95% with normal morfology, super great with conclusion = normal spermogram, ok… nice… so, I wasn’t doing any treatment, no hcg or clomid, no nothing… and kept using 350mg test per week plus 600mg boldenone, and little pharma grade hgh, 2 to 4 ius/ day. After all, I’m better than last year, because now I do have a normal spermogram while ON STEROIDS… that explains why so much of bodybuilders get their wifes pregnant while ON… God damn, why my wife didn’t get pregnant? Here’s something new, the last doc we came asked her to do a test called HSG (here in Brazil), I think is called Hysterosalpingography in USA… so, during the exam, found that the tubes were obstructed, something that was unobstructed during the exam itself, in which doctors used iodine to check the entire canal … anyway … it had both tubes blocked, making it impossible to pass anything until the ovum, … that was last week, so … we’re believing that the problem was there and not with me! We’ll try again this month, but something tells me that we’ll have the long-awaited son now. I’ll keep you posted as soon as my wife gets pregnant! A big hug to everyone and excuses for the delay, but there was nothing new to tell and we were focused on making money, buying a car, improving a job, anyway … you understand.

3 Likes

came across your posts in many fertility related threads Thiago, whilst I do my research. I notice you haven’t been online in a few months and I hope this is due to the fact you have been busy raising your child. let us know how you’re getting on!

1 Like

Hi man! Unfortunately no!.. As I told U guys openly, when my exams went ok, we found a serious problem with my wife, on the fallopian tubes. The problem still does not have a solution and one of the ways is to do “in vitro fertilization”. But here, the cost is super high (around R$25.000) per try, and the chances are the same U are normal and do sex (around 15/20%)… so… we’ve been talking to friends that already tried this method and the chances of success… hummm… not good. We’ve been looking for adoption too and we think it might be a great idea to give family to someone who really needs one. And finally, what I can say is that, life is very strange man … I am the abuser, I am the guy who always abused some drugs and such, and my wife always walked the line, but her problem , it is apparently much harder to solve … the good side of this is that I have been keeping my exams all okay, maintaining my fertility and other blood tests, so I believe that today I have a lot more health and control of the things I use.
Thanks for asking man … a big hug!

1 Like

I just started test prop again. How long will it take to affect (damage) my sperm count?

LH and FSH are usually suppressed immediately upon commencement of AAS use.

SB

LH and FSH are suppressed immediately, that’s right, BUT… the question is about sperm count,… the sperm count will be affected after 5/ 6 months from the day ONE. This occur because your ejaculation of today has the spermato you produced 6 months ago. Based on this fact, if you just started some cycle today, you still have 6 months ejaculating almost normal sperm… live ones, good amount, etc… you sperm volume may be little bit decreased but ml per ml, you can ejaculate the same amount… after this 5/ 6 months you’ll start to ejaculate what you produced 6 months ago, ok? Now you may have some problem… I’ts pure science… the spermatozoa takes about 6 months to maturate.

1 Like

@Thiago_Monteiro
Good on you for considering adoption. It’s sad to think there are good kids out there that pray everyday just for a family.

My cousin had the same problem as your wife and they did IVF and have had twins. Good luck

1 Like

Thanks man… we are considering adoption! We realize that we probably will not be able to, because of the fallopian tubes and other problems detected. And amazingly, my count is still OK … life plays tricks on us!
We signed up for an adoption group where we can hang out with the kids for the weekend, take a walk, take them home, etc … who knows!
Thank you for the reply!

2 Likes

hello everybody in the world!!! I’m so super glad to say that my wife got pregnant! We were trying adoption and guess what? She got pregnant! She’s about 30 days preg, and we are super happy after almost 6 years trying to have a baby! I’d like to thank you all for endosing, for coments, for the praying, for all you did for us, I know a lot of you guys were just trying to help or to learn about having a baby while on steroids… and guess what? I cannot explain what just happend, because I’m ON tren, bold and test, using around 2 grams per week total and this is the higher dose I’ve ever used,… I’m 95kg/ 210lbs holding 8% bodyfat, pretty good shape for a daddy! Seriously, I’d like to thank you for the journey till here and say that there is no science that can be broken, remember, my wife had two blocked tubes, so… it was impossible to have kids… and plus I’m on tren, bold, test for about 6 months… and before that I was alternating between bold and tren, always with some test… well… that’s it…

Thank you all… and never, NEVER, never believe a drug is suppressive enough to make you infertile!

5 Likes