Femis Lambrionidis - Russian Phenom

If it wasn’t IPF I’m sure people would be screaming about the roids he was on. He’s an amazing lifter, and with a little more work, he’ll be standing #1 on the podium…

Amazing for any age, let alone 22. Shit, I’m 23…

That is one strong bloke. He made those lifts look easy.

[quote]OneDay wrote:
If it wasn’t IPF I’m sure people would be screaming about the roids he was on. He’s an amazing lifter, and with a little more work, he’ll be standing #1 on the podium…

Amazing for any age, let alone 22. Shit, I’m 23…[/quote]

Pffft… IPF in Russia. Hardly synonomus with “drug free” :wink:

I don’t care if he snacks on Dianabol between lifts, that is one of the most amazing displays of strength and grace I have ever seen. PERFECT form.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
OneDay wrote:

Pffft… IPF in Russia. Hardly synonomus with “drug free” ;)[/quote]

hahaha true words hanley

[quote]Hanley wrote:
OneDay wrote:

Pffft… IPF in Russia. Hardly synonomus with “drug free” ;)[/quote]

You’re right dude. I’m sure he was blood doping in the womb…

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Pffft… IPF in Russia. Hardly synonomus with “drug free” :wink:
[/quote]

No, the Russians would never dope in sports. Santa and the Easter Bunny would have caught them and their positive tests years ago…

wow what a monster, all the lifts looked easy. How am I not surprised he is Russian lol.

Aside from his close stance squats and deads [which have to come from an olympic lifting background], he also didn’t tuck his elbows when he benched. I’ve never seen anyone move that much weight with that little [percieved] effort. That was easily one of the most impressive display’s of strength I’ve ever seen.

Regardess of usage, he’s a monster.

But he shouldn’t be in the IPF if he’s using, there are plenty of groups that do no testing.

That’s guy is a monster. He looks like a cartoon character. Impressive lifting.

"Regardess of usage, he’s a monster.

But he shouldn’t be in the IPF if he’s using, there are plenty of groups that do no testing."

Agreed. I reckon if I shook hands with him mt Test/Est ratio would be IOC illegal!! But would love to see him lift all the same.

Absolute BEAST!!

[quote]Demiajax wrote:
Really really impressive. Narrow stance on deadlifts and squats and kills both of them with leg/hip drive. Remarkable how little back was used in either lift, especially at those poundages. [/quote]

That is because we’re talking IPF here, they don’t allow monlifts so you can’t stand as wide, also, you have to go deeper squatting in the IPF, which also makes it harder standing wide.

Amazing strength, but seriously, we all know he is juiced big time. Just look at him for christ’s sake.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Aside from his close stance squats and deads [which have to come from an olympic lifting background], he also didn’t tuck his elbows when he benched. I’ve never seen anyone move that much weight with that little [percieved] effort. That was easily one of the most impressive display’s of strength I’ve ever seen.[/quote]

I have been taught not to tuck my elbows and push the bar towards my face during the press. Strongmen press like that, and IPF-people in general. I don’t know if it has to do with the multiply-shirts in westside, but it is much more common not to push towarsd your belly/in a straight line here in scandinavia.

[quote]stevebc wrote:

I have been taught not to tuck my elbows and push the bar towards my face during the press. Strongmen press like that, and IPF-people in general. I don’t know if it has to do with the multiply-shirts in westside, but it is much more common not to push towarsd your belly/in a straight line here in scandinavia.[/quote]

I always believed the elbows-in thing was to reduce rotation of the shoulders thereby reducing the trauma.

That video was sah-weeeeeet! I do wish that the issue of using equipment and steroids never came up though. It takes away from the enjoyment of the video.

[quote]derek wrote:

That video was sah-weeeeeet! I do wish that the issue of using equipment and steroids never came up though. It takes away from the enjoyment of the video.
[/quote]

sigh I was thinking the same. Should be expected tho.

Freakin. Beast. He made it look effortless.

His name sounds like a bodypart. Femis Lambrionidis. lol.

Solid lifts.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Freakin. Beast. He made it look effortless.

His name sounds like a bodypart. Femis Lambrionidis. lol.

Solid lifts.[/quote]

Haha that’s exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title.

His squats were particularily impressive, his ROM seemed better than some of the other heavy squats I have seen.

Forget drug testing, I want some DNA testing. Are we sure he’s human and not some human/alien hybrid? 22yrs old? Are we sure he didn’t just eat a 22yr old for breakfast instead?

Wish I could come up with a better word than amazing. Definately a video to download and save.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
derek wrote:

sigh I was thinking the same. Should be expected tho.
[/quote]

Thanks for the video. Just watching it is fucking beatiful, like art. A modern Bogatyr!