Femis Lambrionidis - Russian Phenom

From the IPF Cup of Titans in Russia… Femis Lambrionidis - YouTube

420/290/355 for 1065kg at 125+ and the kid’s only 22 years old.

Words escape me.

What a beast!

Hanley, you have some work to do buddy! :slight_smile:

his form makes me wonder if he was an ex-olympic lifter. He’s wearing weightlifting shoes (adidas).

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone squat 900 pounds that easily.
Amazing stuff.

Good find Hanley.

Amazing

[quote]romanaz wrote:
his form makes me wonder if he was an ex-olympic lifter. He’s wearing weightlifting shoes (adidas).[/quote]

Yea, the way he set up that DL almost looked like he was going to clean it.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
romanaz wrote:
his form makes me wonder if he was an ex-olympic lifter. He’s wearing weightlifting shoes (adidas).

Yea, the way he set up that DL almost looked like he was going to clean it.[/quote]

pretty much. If it wasn’t for the DL suit, he might have :open_mouth:

He’s a mountain

That was a FAST close-width squat at over 900 pounds.

Really really impressive. Narrow stance on deadlifts and squats and kills both of them with leg/hip drive. Remarkable how little back was used in either lift, especially at those poundages.

Good god.

That was really impressive. That was perfect deadlift form, with around 800 lbs. Looks like he could have squatted 100 lbs more.

Jesus! What a monster. It looked like he could have repped that last squat for a comfortable triple. Awesome flat back on the deads. And I don’t think anyone can question the pauses on those benches. He doesn’t even look like he’s trying!

holy mother of god.

that’s all I can say.

infact, i struggled to say even that.

[quote]ninearms wrote:
Jesus! What a monster. It looked like he could have repped that last squat for a comfortable triple. Awesome flat back on the deads. And I don’t think anyone can question the pauses on those benches. He doesn’t even look like he’s trying![/quote]

Agreed, He’ll be unstoppable in a few years time. 22 yrs old…damn!

[quote]chrisarmes wrote:

Agreed, He’ll be unstoppable in a few years time. 22 yrs old…damn![/quote]

In a few years time???

With that total he was only 5kg from winning the SHW class at last years IPF worlds. AND he’s 15kg lighter than the guy who did win.

what I meant is, if he’s this good NOW, wait to see how much better he’ll get with time and experience

[quote]chrisarmes wrote:
what I meant is, if he’s this good NOW, wait to see how much better he’ll get with time and experience[/quote]

Haha I know, just yanking your chain. As it’s stands he’s on of the best in the world as it is. Looks like he had LOADS more in the tank too. Sickening really.

The Russians haven’t entered him in the Jr Worlds either. Looks like they’re saving him for seniors. Look out for him taking first place at either super or -125.

Absolutely terrifying.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
From the IPF Cup of Titans in Russia… Femis Lambrionidis - YouTube

420/290/355 for 1065kg at 125+ and the kid’s only 22 years old.

Words escape me.[/quote]

They do produce some Beasts in the Eastern Block. The Russian Bear exhibited in my Avatar is no exception.

Thanks for the vid there Hanley.