Feminists Try to 'Abolish' Men/Women Differences

Eventually, that sort of bullshit always breaks against the hard facts of human nature (e.g., studies showing that little boys denied guns as toys or put in dresses find ways to make weapons and fight), but it is a sign of how pathetic the gay, effete, liberal, politically correct elite are that it’s even got this far. Even little kids know non-competitive school sports days are wrong.

Here’s an uncomfortable fact for gender benders: there are thirty times as many men as women with an IQ of 170+.

Who cares? Lol

Just live ya life

Ayyyyyyyayayyyyyyyaaaa

and little girls don’t find ways to make weapons and fight?

there are thirty times as many men as women with an IQ of 170+

which you take to mean what, exactly?

that you are surely smarter than me??

lolz.

[quote]Nards wrote:
.[/quote]

OK my day is made…

it is interesting that you characterize it as feminists trying to ‘abolish’ the differences between men and women.

if you interacted with someone not knowing whether they were male or female…

then wouldn’t they be freer to be themselves rather than feeling social pressure to conform to what it is that you expect of them?

wouldn’t it be liberating? letting whatever true biological differences between genders that there may be simply shine through?

or perhaps (god forbid?) the differences between men and women are solely about whether they wear pink or blue, whether we play with them by cooing or rough and tumbling when they are infants.

could supposed biological sex differences really be as fragile as that?

I think we have all met or seen someone at some point and been unsure of that person’s gender.
First thing I wonder is if it’s a guy or a girl.

And LOL at the article suggesting that multi-stall bathrooms should all be gender neutral so the person can choose to piss where they feel most comfortable! What about what I feel most comfortable with, and the vast majority of people, not these freaks on some social fringe.

If anyone feels social pressure to “act your gender” then they need some more confidence in who they are.
True biological differences DO shine through, boys and girls already act differently and knowing their gender doesn’t seem to stop that from happening.

I’m still making my way through the whole article, but what exactly is the big deal about gender neutral policies? I’m not talking about refusing to reveal your child’s sex, or trying to raise a boy like a girl. That’s just silly.

But the little things like using “parent” rather than father or mother and making things less awkward for a transgendered individual (like those non-gendered “family” restrooms which may be nice for a transgendered person, but more importantly a mother with small kids) don’t seem like anything to get your panties in a bunch over. Little things like that shouldn’t really negatively affect any “normal” people in their day to day lives.

And I don’t know where they brought up competitive sports in schools, but there is tendency, not so much to avoid competition in PE, but to avoid elimination games. This is not because of the girls, but because of the out of shape and unathletic kids. The goal of a physical educator should be to encourage ALL students to make healthy lifestyle choices and engage in physical activity. Playing elimination games all the time is not the best way to encourage someone who isn’t into sports to participate in PE.

[quote]wsk wrote:

Here’s an uncomfortable fact for gender benders: there are thirty times as many men as women with an IQ of 170+.[/quote]

There are more men on both extremes of the scale.

That means there are many more mentally retarded men, too.

[quote]Nards wrote:
.[/quote]

That’s really weird looking. Did she even pull her pants down or was she peeing through them? Kind of yucky.

I agree with some of the other posters that the natural biological imperative of each of our genders is not so fragile that it won’t be apparent despite gender neutral bathrooms etc. Although I have, at times been confused about someones gender it isn’t exactly a common occurence.

To another posters point, my sister tried to raise my nephew without toy guns and whatnot. He just made every stick he found into a gun. It was kind of funny to watch.

I’m kind of confused about what the point of the 170 plus IQ was.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
.[/quote]

That’s really weird looking. Did she even pull her pants down or was she peeing through them? Kind of yucky.
[/quote]

I googled the video because I was curious. Just a dirty woman peeing on the side of the street while wearing a skirt.

That old man had the right idea.

About the people claiming to have an IQ of 170+…

Ninety-five percent of the population has an IQ between 70 and 130. People can claim to have an IQ above 135 but accuracy beyond that becomes very dicy, in fact the two most used tests won’t give a statistically meaningful measure above 135. The Stanford-Binet goes up to a ceiling of 148 (which is higher than the Wechsler Scales), but scores between 149 and 164 are statistically extrapolated because of small sample sizes. So, you can say there are more men with an IQ above 135 and that would be true.

As I mentioned before, there are also more men with an IQ below 70.

And there are more men in prison.

Sorry OP, I know this is a bit off topic, but your IQ stat opened the door…

If you want to hear a disturbing fact about the genders read this article.
The War on Girls

…In nature, 105 boys are born for every 100 girls. This ratio is biologically ironclad. Between 104 and 106 is the normal range, and that’s as far as the natural window goes. Any other number is the result of unnatural events.

Yet today in India there are 112 boys born for every 100 girls. In China, the number is 121 though plenty of Chinese towns are over the 150 mark. China’s and India’s populations are mammoth enough that their outlying sex ratios have skewed the global average to a biologically impossible 107. But the imbalance is not only in Asia. Azerbaijan stands at 115, Georgia at 118 and Armenia at 120.

What is causing the skewed ratio: abortion. If the male number in the sex ratio is above 106, it means that couples are having abortions when they find out the mother is carrying a girl. By Ms. Hvistendahl’s counting, there have been so many sex-selective abortions in the past three decades that 163 million girls, who by biological averages should have been born, are missing from the world. Moral horror aside, this is likely to be of very large consequence…

Something is very wrong when so many people are aborting baby girls. If you think the women’s movement is over, think again. This kind of thing makes me sick. And even more sick to know that women are frequently the decision makers in choosing to abort their female unborn. It’s just wrong on so many levels.

I am clearly a genius.

[quote]alexus wrote:
or perhaps (god forbid?) the differences between men and women are solely about whether they wear pink or blue, whether we play with them by cooing or rough and tumbling when they are infants.

could supposed biological sex differences really be as fragile as that?[/quote]

Nope.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
What is causing the skewed ratio: abortion. If the male number in the sex ratio is above 106, it means that couples are having abortions when they find out the mother is carrying a girl. By Ms. Hvistendahl’s counting, there have been so many sex-selective abortions in the past three decades that 163 million girls, who by biological averages should have been born, are missing from the world. Moral horror aside, this is likely to be of very large consequence…

Something is very wrong when so many people are aborting baby girls. If you think the women’s movement is over, think again. This kind of thing makes me sick. And even more sick to know that women are frequently the decision makers in choosing to abort their female unborn. It’s just wrong on so many levels. [/quote]

Boys do better work labourers than girls. I saw a documentary many years ago about it. Chinese couples are only allowed one kid, so they would abandon the girls or kill them at birth and hope that next one is a boy, because they are better workers.

I don’t think the standard feminist movement covers this. At least in Spain they were more busy trying to change the language (words in Spanish have gender, they wanted to remove this) and making sure that a man is vilified for being that, a man.

I find the regular feminists to be very annoying. I will support long maternity leaves, formation of old women or young girls who got pregnant, etc. at the expense of my taxes. I’d gladly do it…but most of the feminist claims feel stupid. Men and women are not the same. Stop pushing that.

First of all, most liberals would laugh at this. And i would hardly call a bunch of models and assorted b-list homos “the elite.”

Secondly, this is retarded and it will go away. Some things I can understand- maybe the Parent 1 and Parent 2 thing, although that should really be on request only, but still, genders are not going to go away.

If I was you OP I’d be more concerned about why you’re not allowed to have a gun and why you’re on camera everywhere you walk. There’s bigger problems in England my friend.

i think that article about aborting sucha high level of females is awful but as for the feminists i often wonder how they would react if when world war III comes around the government says okay all women over the age of 18 in the united states will be entered into the draft the same as men.

mmm hmm. every single boy is a better worker than every single girl. just like every single boy is stronger than every single girl.

i didn’t know that about the abortions. the numbers are staggering.

(point being that averages apply to populations not particular individuals within them)

the draft is interesting. in australia women are campaigning to be allowed to serve in any position in the military (so long as they meet current competency requirements).

Alexus,

Sex differences emerge in foetuses - well before ‘culture’ could ‘determine’ them.

Regarding IQ, I’ll say it again: there are thirty times as many men as women with an IQ of 170+. That there is also a predominance of men at the lower end of the scale as well is irrelevant. Any response along the lines of ‘so what, are men supposed to be cleverer than women?’ is also irrelevant. The point is that men vastly outnumber women at the upper extreme of IQ, and there’s nothing gender benders can do about it.

Irish,

‘Elite’ meaning the political elite who push this bullshit and fund ‘research’ programs at ‘universities’ to support it.