Femara, D-Bol, and Sus Advice

Hi before i jump into it ill give you some info about my body and past cycles. at the moment i weigh 68 kg and my body heght is 180. so im pretty skinny for my body size. 3 years ago i did my first cycle Dbol 15 mg a day for 6 weeks went from 63 - 71 kg then i stayed on 68 kg since then. But after that cycle i got gyno behind my right nipple ( most of it got cut out) and it hurts when u touch it.

So before i start my 2nd cyle i just want some insght and how to do it.

Wks 1-4 , Dbol 30mg
Wks 4- 11 . Sus 250 ( dont know how much to inject, monday and thurs days tho)
and i also bought femara for my gyno problem but dont know when to start it before or near the end of my cyle.

With that cycle do you think i can get up 76 kgs? and keep most of the wight?

Ill be happy with any advice thanks.

fail

read the stickies or go away

For the americans. He’s 6’ tall 150lbs.

How do these fuckers even plan on injecting…

What are they thinking they will inject INTO ??? I guess glutes, but at 150 pounds, he has no glutes either…

ok i read the sticky but i didnt see femara anywhere only the other AI, so at what dosage should i take femara at?

[quote]CEEE wrote:
ok i read the sticky but i didnt see femara anywhere only the other AI, so at what dosage should i take femara at?[/quote]

Depends on how much test and dbol you use, you didnt say on the test.

30mg 1 - 4 weekds dbol
200 os sus mon thurs 1-8 weeks

Try cycling some food maybe?

yeah im putting food in my cycle as well 1- 3 weeks you think it enough, it was more expensive then roids and femara. no but seriously how long should i stay on letro for the whole 8 weeks ED?

[quote]CEEE wrote:
yeah im putting food in my cycle as well 1- 3 weeks you think it enough, it was more expensive then roids and femara. no but seriously how long should i stay on letro for the whole 8 weeks ED?[/quote]

For 30 mg of dbol and 400mg of test a week…

I would say start at .5mg/day, which is still on the high side for what your running for many users.

But considering you already have some gyno that is certain to flair when running test and dbol…I would recommend starting at closer to .75mg/day

This is a pretty high dose and your likely to suffer low E symptoms, but it should help clear that gyno away.

For perspective .75mg/day is about what I run with double your dose.

Adjust dosage slowly as necessary.

thanks for the reply, would it be wise to use letro all the way to weeks 1 - 8 ? and stop on the last injection? then in 4 weeks start with nova for 5 days? or is nova overkill.

You want to know what’s wise, do ya?

DONT USE FUCKING STEROIDS WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DONT LIFT WEIGHTS. THIS IS A JOKE. YOU DONT KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT DIET OR TRAINING. GET UP TO 200LBS NATURALLY THEN START YOUR RESEARCH.

Youre a lazy clown at this point looking for a shortcut. But go ahead. Fuck yourself over using this shit too soon. I dont really give a shit and no one else does. But what I just wrote is the truth. And the only reason westclock gave you advice is because he didn;t want you to fuck up royally, not because he thinks youre anywhere close to ready.

im what they call a hard gainer …i dont gain weight, my deit and training is not the problem if it was i wouldnt be taking this stuff. i anit taking it to look good , im taking it so i can finally put on some size.

[quote]CEEE wrote:
im what they call a hard gainer …i dont gain weight, my deit and training is not the problem if it was i wouldnt be taking this stuff. i anit taking it to look good , im taking it so i can finally put on some size. [/quote]

Youre what they call a pussy.

FUCKING EAT.

Argh. I hate that “hardgainer” term. We’re all hardgainers. I mean, unless you’re that ONE dude we all know who gets jacked if he looks at a gym for too long, every pound over 165, I had to FIGHT for.

You just aren’t ready for this. I understand the frustration. And if you WANT my advice, I’ll tell you how to get big:

Train like a powerlifter WSFSB is a good program. 5/3/1 is a good program. Search em up.

Eat like a friggin PIG. Diet plan: eat whatever you like to eat, and eat a LOT of it. Like… 5000 kcal/day
Make sure you get 300 grams protein/day in there.

http://articles.elitefts.com/iron-brothers/the-seven-day-plan-to-getting-yoked/

This is a good plan for you.

Also, find bald men with goatees or fu man chu style facial hair. Lift with them.

Post your diet so we can all see how much of a hardgainer you are.

[quote]CEEE wrote:
im what they call a hard gainer …i dont gain weight, my deit and training is not the problem if it was i wouldnt be taking this stuff. i anit taking it to look good , im taking it so i can finally put on some size. [/quote]

Jesus fucking Christ.

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]CEEE wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ.[/quote]

I wish more lurkers would tell ignoramuses like the OP what their opinions are.

this is hilarious.