Female Wanting to Take Steroids

OP, I did my 1st cycle a year ago 5mg/day of Anavar, slowly stepped up to 15mg/day over 4 wks. I planned to go 6 wks, but got ripped off on the amount I ordered.
I didn’t get much bigger, but made some impressive strength gains in such a short cycle (Eg:Went from 2 full push-ups max to 12) As far as sides are concerned, I missed 1 period and was a little more aggressive than usual. Aggression can help you out in the gym, make you more determened to pound out just one more rep. Post-cycle, I was a bit depressed (I have read stories from other women about “Post-Anavar Depression”)

My worst experience was blowing $100, when customs pinched my gear -now that was depressing!
I believe I have lower than average testosterone in my body. I was eating 3000+ cals/day, training like a maniac and hardly gaining. Even as a teen, I rarely had more than 10 pimples at the 1 time and I only need to shave my legs once a month. You could be entirely different, as could your experience on a similar cycle.
PM me if you want a copy of a very informative e-book, “Chemical Muscle Enhancement”.l

[quote]Waif No More wrote:
OP, I did my 1st cycle a year ago 5mg/day of Anavar, slowly stepped up to 15mg/day over 4 wks. I planned to go 6 wks, but got ripped off on the amount I ordered.

I didn’t get much bigger, but made some impressive strength gains in such a short cycle (Eg:Went from 2 full push-ups max to 12) As far as sides are concerned, I missed 1 period and was a little more aggressive than usual.

Aggression can help you out in the gym, make you more determened to pound out just one more rep. Post-cycle, I was a bit depressed (I have read stories from other women about “Post-Anavar Depression”)

My worst experience was blowing $100, when customs pinched my gear -now that was depressing!
I believe I have lower than average testosterone in my body. I was eating 3000+ cals/day, training like a maniac and hardly gaining. Even as a teen, I rarely had more than 10 pimples at the 1 time and I only need to shave my legs once a month. You could be entirely different, as could your experience on a similar cycle.

PM me if you want a copy of a very informative e-book, “Chemical Muscle Enhancement”.l[/quote]

Ok I’ve read through this entire tread and am really intrigued by the idea.Now Waif No More ,since you have 1st hand experience with a cycle as a female,do you mind elaborating on the depression end of things.Do you feel it was more of you seeing the gains slowly diminsh away and that was depressing or was it more involved?