Female Wanting to Take Steroids

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
I see a few guys posting on here that never stuck me as knowledgeable steroid forum vets, and they aren’t really posting anything of value. If you don’t have specific advice that could actually help her, keep your fingers off the keyboard.

Fuck you. Too bad that what I wrote was not what you like to hear.

There were several differing advices given on how to use if one is going to.

You apparently consider them all crap.

So why don’t you enlighten us on what is useful?

You were right on one thing: your initial thought that you might be sounding like a bitch. Aside from things like saying that no one had posted anything useful and those not having specific advice should “keep your fingers off the keyboard” – bitchy for sure – did you notice the irony that while berating everyone else for not posting specific advice that could help, you yourself didn’t even try to post useful advice?

(Unless the thing about more food possibly leading to more fat was supposed to be the big helpful revelation.)

At least everyone else tried. All you did was bitch about everyone else that had tried while adding nothing useful yourself.[/quote]

Bill, I don’t know what you are getting so upset about. I certainly wasn’t talking about you or the other guys like Westclock, Cortes or BBB. (And, some of their posts didn’t show up before I started to rant about honeyglazed, so I did not see that he had been corrected…if that means anything at all) You are the “knowledgeable steroid forum vets” that I was not talking about.

I don’t have a problem with you guys and your differing opinions. Everyone reacts differently and I understand that is why you guys are suggesting different compounds and reporting different responses to those compounds depending on the women you are working with.

Its good to hear all those different things. I personally am not willing to just listen to the figure girls who are saying Var is the only option ever, or the gym boys that want to get me on some Bold. I appreciate that you guys are posting about all of these compounds, and I respect what you have to say. You are far more experienced than I am and I have nothing to argue about.

Its the comments like “steroids are what women who go through a sex change take”, “why would you want to mess with that cute face of yours” or “just eat 5 meals a day” that aren’t helping…perhaps my last comment was misinterpreted?

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Pretty cool thread. . . I’ve always been interested in what compounds women take that allow them to still remain feminine. Good stuff[/quote]

Isn’t that the same shit you take? Just kiddin bro!

I fully realize that women will react to steroids differently but I know of several who use harsher drugs and are not shaving their faces and do not speak in a lower tone than I do.

One I know her voice may get a little deeper while preparing for a show, but it goes away when she stops use following the show. I say deeper but I guess it gets raspy, not deeper.

Another female I know does test, dbol, anavar, and I believe tren. While I can’t say anything about how she looks in certain regions, she does not have facial hair and her voice is the same as it was before use.

I wish I could speak more on both of their cycles such as dosage and length of use, but I do not know the specifics and do not want to throw out a random guess. I do know that they are both on gear 2 months out and ramp up use as they get closer. Also to keep in mind is that one is a female bodybuilder.

Like I said, I agree that it’s pretty much random how women respond to the drugs, but it’s not always the case where they do 10mg of anavar and BAM they are shaving their faces.

Anyway my whole point of the post is that there is an intelligent way for women to use and it isn’t simply Russian roulette. Maybe this whole discussion is better suited over at figureathlete.com since the pro figure ladies clearly have their usage down while still looking great.

buckeye girl wrote:
I see a few guys posting on here that never stuck me as knowledgeable steroid forum vets, and they aren’t really posting anything of value. If you don’t have specific advice that could actually help her, keep your fingers off the keyboard.

You were right on one thing: your initial thought that you might be sounding like a bitch. Aside from things like saying that no one had posted anything useful and those not having specific advice that could actually help should keep their fingers off the keyboard – bitchy for sure – did you notice the irony that while berating everyone else for supposedly not posting specific advice that could help, you yourself didn’t even try to post useful advice?

(Unless the thing about more food possibly leading to more fat was supposed to be the big helpful revelation.)

At least everyone else tried. All you did was bitch about everyone else that had tried while adding nothing useful yourself.[/quote]

Bill, I don’t think she was talking about you bro! She was talking idiots who started posting on this thing with no idea what they were talking about.

To the OP…

This has been discussed before and the best advice I saw was something like this:

Girls should start out with low dose orals (Var, Win, OT, Primo oral) to see how they react…start with 5mg/d and work up until you hit your tolerance…that way you can back off the dose quick if you are getting any virilization and the sides will not be premenant.

In terms of sides you can possibly expect bloating, oily skin, acne, mood changes (mostly agression and increased sexual desire), changed/missed periods, and slight clitoral enlargement (like it is permenantly swollen) to be sides that can be tolerated…if you are losing a lot of hair, growing a lot of hair, growing a tiny penis, or getting voice changes those are bad things and you should stop your cycle immediately.

If you are injecting it is best to start with a short acting compound like NPP or possibly Masteron (Drost Prop), again because it is out quick if you are having problems. Doses for these should be started at something like 30mg/w (10mg M,W,F injects) and work up from there, keeping the dose low and frequent will help with sides.

Stacking - Once you understand your limits for a certain compound like say NPP and Winstrol you can try adding the two of them together so you can do a higher dose cycle without running into problems…again best to test stacking with short acting drugs by starting at a lower dose than tolerance for each seperate one and work up until you hit your limit.

Once you know your tolerance for something like NPP you could try to work up to Bold, Primo depot, or Deca but you need to be extremely careful with these…best way to do that is to know your limits well and work slowly. Keep in mind that these take longer to kick in so work up slowly.

If you want to get more info you can look through the search engine on the site for women, steroids, anavar, osteoporosis and you should find some old threads.

Also, Prisoner’s wife has some cycle experience and she is friggin hot (I have seen pics and she is in incredible shape), besides being Mr Manitoba he is a really knowlegable guy and I am sure he’d be willing to help you out. He has first hand experience which I don’t, I just know what people have reported to me through their accounts.

Best of luck. Please post your experience if you do go through with your plans so some of the newbs on here can share with your learning experience.

FG

buckeye girl wrote:

You were right on one thing: your initial thought that you might be sounding like a bitch. Aside from things like saying that no one had posted anything useful and those not having specific advice that could actually help should keep their fingers off the keyboard – bitchy for sure – did you notice the irony that while berating everyone else for supposedly not posting specific advice that could help, you yourself didn’t even try to post useful advice?

lol Bill is on tren.

She definitely wasn’t refering to your post Bill. But to the first couple guys that told her…

“dont do it, steroids make you a man”

“Your pretty now, dont become a man”

Without offering any explination.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
Bill, I don’t think she was talking about you bro! She was talking idiots who started posting on this thing with no idea what they were talking about.[/quote]

Whether she meant me or not, the way she had it no one had posted anything of value. It was aimed at numerous steroid forum vets, whom she considered unknowledgeable.

Saying they had posted nothing of value while herself offering nothing, and then throwing in a “keep your fingers off the keyboard” attitude. It therefore seemed to me her thought that she might sound like a bitch was, unlike anything else in her post, spot-on.

Especially as she offered nothing of value herself – didn’t even TRY to – while knocking everyone else for supposedly failing to do so and telling them to keep their fingers off the keyboard. What is that?

And anyway I am not on tren at the moment, only very low dose stasis Masteron and a little HCG.

FuriousGeorge wrote:
Bill, I don’t think she was talking about you bro! She was talking idiots who started posting on this thing with no idea what they were talking about.

Westclock wrote:
lol Bill is on tren.

She definitely wasn’t refering to your post Bill.

Well, whether she meant me or not, the way she had it no one had posted anything of value and it was specifically stated that she judged various steriod vets that had posted as not being knowledgeable, in her opinion, on the subject.

So it was aimed at numerous posters definitely including those that are considered vets on the steroid forum. Not aimed at idiots.

She was calling unknowledgeable those that in fact have pretty good knowledge to quite a lot of it, and saying they had posted nothing of value while herself offering nothing, and then throwing in a “keep your fingers off the keyboard” attitude. It therefore seemed to me her thought that she might sound like a bitch was, unlike anything else in her post, spot-on.

Especially as she offered nothing of value herself – didn’t even TRY to – while knocking everyone else for supposedly failing to do so. What good is that?

And anyway I am not on tren at the moment, only very low dose stasis Masteron and a little HCG.[/quote]

Well I still maintain that her post was directed at the inexperienced members, like the one guy who posted to eat more.

And that most of her posting was simply bumping due to the fact that she is interested in trying AAS herself.

I also maintain that she said that several steroid members that posted were not vets.

Which is true, we have a couple guys that post in here that have limited knowledge at best of AAS, and very little or no experience in its use.

Not that, the vets that posted were not knowledgeable.

I can not argue with your interpretation of her statements, its simply not how I read it.

I suppose one could intepret “never struck me as knowledgeable steroid forum vets” as meaning “never struck me as being EITHER steroid forum vets or knowledgeable.”

But that would be like interpreting the phrase, for example, in the situation where a number of steroid users had posted:

“In my opinion none of the posters were knowledgeable steroid users”

as supposedly meaning

“It is only those that are not steroid users that I am saying are not knowledgable – I was never saying the steroid users that had posted were unknowlegeable.”

I suppose it can be done. But even if so, the whole attitude of the thing was everyone else had posted nothing of value and should keep their fingers off the keyboard.

You feel like you need to juice in order to make it into fire department? I had a buddy who had to take some drug tests before getting hired into the NYFD. You might want to see if there is any drug testing involved in your area first.

FuriousGeorge wrote:

Whether she meant me or not, the way she had it no one had posted anything of value and it was specifically stated that she judged various steriod vets that had posted as not being knowledgeable, in her opinion, on the subject.

So it was aimed at numerous posters definitely including those that are considered vets on the steroid forum. Not aimed at idiots.

She was calling unknowledgeable those that in fact have pretty good knowledge to quite a lot of it, and saying they had posted nothing of value while herself offering nothing, and then throwing in a “keep your fingers off the keyboard” attitude. It therefore seemed to me her thought that she might sound like a bitch was, unlike anything else in her post, spot-on.

Especially as she offered nothing of value herself – didn’t even TRY to – while knocking everyone else for supposedly failing to do so and telling them to keep their fingers off the keyboard. What is that?

And anyway I am not on tren at the moment, only very low dose stasis Masteron and a little HCG.[/quote]

Bill, I was referring to an 18 year old kid that weighs significantly less than I do. That’s why I quoted him.

I will say again, like I said in my previous response to you. I was not in any way trying to suggest that our Steroids Forum Vets were unknowledgable.

I was talking about the guys that admitted to knowing little about female steroids usage then used scare tactics to discourage her use.

I want to hear what you and the other vets have to say because you guys know what you’re talking about. I’m trying to learn here and so is the OP.

I don’t want the only active thread on women and AAS to be shit on by one or two guys that know little about the subject while guys like you Westclock, Furious George, Cortes, etc are posting good, valuable information.

Again, I’m sorry if you guys misinterpreted my post. Can we please get back to the topic now?

I agree, too much of a sidetrack, though as your comments were in the plural I don’t see how they possibly referred to only this one person. But agreed, enough on that.

Dang,

The OP’s been a member for one whole day and has posted a total of once.

[quote]Da Vinci wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Pretty cool thread. . . I’ve always been interested in what compounds women take that allow them to still remain feminine. Good stuff

Isn’t that the same shit you take? Just kiddin bro![/quote]

LOL you bastard!

Buckeye Girl I’d consider this thread a success, 90% of the guys that come in here asking about steroids and make a post like the one the OP did would get flamed to hell, told to wait 15 years, eat more, etc etc.

You are getting the opinions of all the vets and some valuable information…and this isn’t even your thread.

I see no reason to get upset.

Although I did laugh at the 123 lb kid.

My question is, where’d the OP go?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
My question is, where’d the OP go?[/quote]

Probably off shaving her beard.

Sorry it’s takn so long for me to respond, between work, school, and training, I don’t have much time. Thank you everyone for your input, i’v read some interesting stuff. I think I’m going to stick to doing it the natural way for a little bit longer and if I still don’t improve, I’ll consider my options then.

Thanks

Hey rmloy,

Another option for you may be to get a good personal trainer for a bit. I know it sounds like a less than helpfull answer but a good personal trainer may be able to tweak your program so that you are getting better results.

Best of luck with your goals.

FG

HoneyGlazed, “just eat more” doesn’t always work as well for us as it does for you guys. More food can mean more fat. Even with a good diet, gains can come very slowly. You guys think its rough being a natural guy? Try being a natural girl. [/quote]

Point taken. However, I was responding to the OP and not women & steroids in general. I was merely trying to point out that the OP has other options than AAS at the moment. 6 months of hard training is not quite long enough to qualify for the unequivocal option to start cycling.

I understand the different between males and female response to excess calories intake but if you read what the OP was saying she is having trouble keeping on weight which to me sounds like her metabolism is still cruisin. Spreading meals throughout the day helps to keep weight.

I also agree with Furious George when he says a GOOD personal trainer might not be a bad idea.
Granted, advise like don’t take steroids because it will mess up your pretty face has nothing to do with anything.

Now if there is no doubt in your mind that you want to start cycling or cycling soon, BBB and Furious George hit it pretty spot on with AAS advise, as good as I could come up with anyway.

…and Here’s the hi-jack.
buckeyegirl: Just cause I don’t take supps or use gear doesn’t mean I don’t know things or people. If I didn’t I wouldn’t add my two cents. I read books, wrote a few papers on the benefits of steroids and presented speeches on misconceptions with AAS.
Never base assumptions on your own perceptions

With that said I don’t have a PhD in meta biochemistry but I am aware of much of the science behind it.
But hey, next time I just won’t say anything.thats cool

OK - OP says she is just going to think it over for a while, but for what it’s worth, let me throw out what experience I have with a woman I was working with. Subject was 46 yr old woman, 5’3" approx 115#, training 5 yrs

Started with low dose of Test Prop…5mg/eod…no side effects, but no noticeable strength improvements so we upped it to 10mg/eod…now we’re getting somewhere.

Why Test Prop? 1. Test is what I know about 2. Short ester allows us to bail quickly if things go south (if things go south, south of the border that is…haha) 3. Basically only gear I had on hand of whose quality I could be assured.

Results: A little bit of oily facial skin. After about 2 wks, a swollen, but not hugely so, clit…she said it felt “buzzy”. Increased libido. After about 2 wks started to see noticeable gains in strength, not so much in size (she was mostly after strength and was not eating enough to support much in the way of size gains). More muscle definition. A little bit of a ‘test belly’ ie: thicker through the abdomen, but just a little.

She claimed she thought her voice was deeper, but I never noticed it. I thought she was bitchier, but I could have imagined that just as easily.

No bad side effects at all. Stopped after about 6 wks as she had reached her strength goals and just to be on the safe side. Repeated the same dose, etc about 4 mos later with similar results, but stopped after 4 wks. this time due to travel.

It is not up to me to decide whether or not it is right for someone else to try the same thing. But like the old saying goes “If you can’t be good, at least be careful”

That is all I have to offer.

Good luck.