Female Wanting to Take Steroids

I’m 21, 5’3" and 120 lbs. I have been training for about 5 years, but have been training hard for the past 6 months. I have maxed out in just about everything and can’t seem to get any bigger or stronger. Also, all I seem to do is eat, but I can’t seem to keep on any weight. I’m training for the Fire Dept and need to step it up.

Someone mentioned steriods but I havn’t been able to get any good answers on what to take and how much. I’ve been told so far that Anavar is the best for females, but I still need to know how to cycle it or what else I should possibly take. Any suggestions would be great!!
Thanks

You do know that steroids are made from the male hormome testosterone.

This for example is what a woman wanting to have a sex change would take.

I’m not trying to insult you but you’d wanna check your priorities in life before you make a huge decision like this.

I dont know any woman who takes steroids so i cant advise on that.

[quote]rmloy1121 wrote:
I’m 21, 5’3" and 120 lbs. I have been training for about 5 years, but have been training hard for the past 6 months. I have maxed out in just about everything and can’t seem to get any bigger or stronger. Also, all I seem to do is eat, but I can’t seem to keep on any weight. I’m training for the Fire Dept and need to step it up.

Someone mentioned steriods but I havn’t been able to get any good answers on what to take and how much. I’ve been told so far that Anavar is the best for females, but I still need to know how to cycle it or what else I should possibly take. Any suggestions would be great!!
Thanks[/quote]

Assuming that’s really you in your avatar, why would you want to mess with that cute face of yours? Will the development of masculine features increase your chance at becoming a fire fighter or is fucking with your hormones on your short list?

Why don’t you post just how hard you’ve been training since the ripe old age of 16 and perhaps we can offer some natural solutions.

I’ve seen some female FF in MA and NY and they dont look like you.

10-20mg of anavar can give you a taste without any sides that cant be halted without ceasing use immediately… PM ‘Waif no more’
I do know that the beautiful figure pro’s use aas, and i know they dont use test’rone like the fem bodybuilders.

BB,FB,figure pro’s dont get any money on their way to the ‘top’ and they make their money by training others… find a figure pro (online/mags) who will help.

Or use 50mg deca a week for 4 weeks and see what happens - you may be lucky. i say 4 weeks as the other 4 will still provide results as the levels drop…

but dont go on the word of a stupid fuck like me…

Brook

On the contrary regarding 20 mg necessarily having no side effects for women: I have known of 2 cases where virilization resulted at 20 mg/day of oxandrolone.

The medical literature also reveals at least one case of permanent voice change from a SINGLE injection of 50 mg Deca.

That’s scary shit. Tread carefully rmloy1121.

[quote]rmloy1121 wrote:

Thanks[/quote]

I know of a board or two that have knowledgeable female users posting that will give you real answers instead of talking to you like you’re 5 and don’t know what steroids are.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
rmloy1121 wrote:

Thanks

I know of a board or two that have knowledgeable female users posting that will give you real answers instead of talking to you like you’re 5 and don’t know what steroids are. [/quote]

I agree. There are plenty of women out there who use AAS without problems and reap many benefits. Those of us without advice don’t need to be acting in the same manner we complain the media acts about our thing. Yeah, there are potential drawbacks, but if you don’t have any specific advice to offer, at least lay off the scare tactics and just list what those drawbacks are. The OP does not sound like a dumb girl to me. Let’s not treat her like one.

I’m sorry to say that I do not feel qualified to offer any advice, myself, but I wish you the best, OP.

I fully support female steroid usage.

Usage, not abuse.

Anavar isnt the best per say, its simply one of the better to cycle for females, simply due to better availability and ease of use.

As long as dosages are kept low its nothing to fear.

The problem for females is finding really high quality stuff.

And I agree, she doesn’t need a lecture.

Low dose Winny, bold, anavar, primo are all good choices.

Primo is probably the best imo.

Its expensive and hard to find, but it has almost no androgenic effects.

It isnt 17aa, but it does use a 1-methyl-group

Its not very liver toxic comparable to most others.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Low dose Winny, bold, anavar, primo are all good choices.

Primo is probably the best imo.

Its expensive and hard to find, but it has almost no androgenic effects.

It isnt 17aa, but it does use a 1-methyl-group

Its not very liver toxic comparable to most others.
[/quote]

I’ve looked into primo and sides/experiences a little. Hair loss keeps popping up as a common issue. Obviously every one is different, but that’s something to keep in mind.

hair loss is going to be a potential side with all AAS, men and women.

Its generally not permanent in either.

Primo is known for being bad at higher doses simply because its DHT based.

Most women do not experience signifigant, or permenant hair loss with anavar or primo, but it does happen.

Hence the point of using an oral, if you start seeing a lot of hair come out, you just discontinue usage and it clears the system quickly.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
hair loss is going to be a potential side with all AAS, men and women.

Its generally not permanent in either.

Primo is known for being bad at higher doses simply because its DHT based.

Most women do not experience signifigant, or permenant hair loss with anavar or primo, but it does happen.

Hence the point of using an oral, if you start seeing a lot of hair come out, you just discontinue usage and it clears the system quickly.[/quote]

I was just saying that I noticed that particular side popping up as an issue with primo compared to some of the other “girly steroids”. I don’t recall any specifics. Just throwing that out there, as it seemed to be one of the more common concerns with that particular compound. Thanks for the clarification, Westclock.

Pretty cool thread. . . I’ve always been interested in what compounds women take that allow them to still remain feminine. Good stuff

my two cents is wait a few years, you still have room for natural improvement. you’re still young and very lightweight. I believe in you; stick with it. The fact you’re having trouble gaining weight sounds like a sign that you are still able to grow. I know you think you are eating a lot but maybe its not enough. Try to eat 5+ meals a day. If you want to be able to eat more check out Black Hole from Controlled Labs. Its an appetite enhancer that worked for me. sorry I got nothing for you in regards to gear.

[quote]HoneyGlazed wrote:
my two cents is wait a few years, you still have room for natural improvement. you’re still young and very lightweight. I believe in you; stick with it. The fact you’re having trouble gaining weight sounds like a sign that you are still able to grow. I know you think you are eating a lot but maybe its not enough. Try to eat 5+ meals a day. If you want to be able to eat more check out Black Hole from Controlled Labs. Its an appetite enhancer that worked for me. sorry I got nothing for you in regards to gear.[/quote]

Shes 5’3 and 120.

Shes likely near her genetic limit.

Especially if her job requires her to get inconsistent sleep and be extremely active.

Shes likely surpassing her body’s ability to recover and hence, no matter how hard she trains or works out shes making no gains.

Eating can only do so much, eventually you do need rest to grow.

Actually the doses of OT that were reported for the female East German athletes – and there was a formal report on this – were often quite low.

Ever notice how some women develop unpleasant husky voices and a lot of hair on their arms and so forth in middle age?

That is from two factors:

1. Still-natural though somewhat high amounts of androgen, including the quite weak DHEA

2. Being unlucky enough to be at the end of the spectrum that virilizes easily.

Other women don’t ever go over the edge like that naturally, but it stands to reason that some must be close to it.

What then is the surprise that a significant percentage of women cannot tolerate any useful dose of added androgen?

Particularly considering that this has happened repeatedly. It’s not theory but repeatedly observed fact.

You are right that it is a crap shoot. The only sense in which in some cases it is not is that if a given woman has ALREADY taken the crap shoot and come out lucky, then from that point on, anything more conservative than what she has already done is probably about certain to be okay.

[quote]HoneyGlazed wrote:
my two cents is wait a few years, you still have room for natural improvement. you’re still young and very lightweight. I believe in you; stick with it. The fact you’re having trouble gaining weight sounds like a sign that you are still able to grow. I know you think you are eating a lot but maybe its not enough. Try to eat 5+ meals a day. If you want to be able to eat more check out Black Hole from Controlled Labs. Its an appetite enhancer that worked for me. sorry I got nothing for you in regards to gear.[/quote]

Not to sound like a bitch, but according to you’re profile, you’re 18 and weigh around 123 and say you don’t use supplements. I don’t suppose you know much about AAS, let alone women taking AAS. It would be appreciated if you left your 2 cents out of this thread.

I see a few guys posting on here that never stuck me as knowledgeable steroid forum vets, and they aren’t really posting anything of value. If you don’t have specific advice that could actually help her, keep your fingers off the keyboard.

As a woman looking into the risks and benefits of doing a cycle, I would appreciate it if the few “women and AAS” threads that do pop up be kept to factual information. Not opinions from guys that don’t want us to mess up our purdy lil faces. Its hard enough for us to find good info.

HoneyGlazed, “just eat more” doesn’t always work as well for us as it does for you guys. More food can mean more fat. Even with a good diet, gains can come very slowly. You guys think its rough being a natural guy? Try being a natural girl.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
I see a few guys posting on here that never stuck me as knowledgeable steroid forum vets, and they aren’t really posting anything of value. If you don’t have specific advice that could actually help her, keep your fingers off the keyboard. [/quote]

Fuck you. Too bad that what I wrote was not what you like to hear.

There were several differing advices given on how to use if one is going to.

You apparently consider them all crap.

So why don’t you enlighten us on what is useful?

You were right on one thing: your initial thought that you might be sounding like a bitch. Aside from things like saying that no one had posted anything useful and those not having specific advice that could actually help should keep their fingers off the keyboard – bitchy for sure – did you notice the irony that while berating everyone else for supposedly not posting specific advice that could help, you yourself didn’t even try to post useful advice?

(Unless the thing about more food possibly leading to more fat was supposed to be the big helpful revelation.)

At least everyone else tried. All you did was bitch about everyone else that had tried while adding nothing useful yourself.