Female - Var and Adderal Fat Loss Advice

And I’m guessing you don’t like the sides? I hate the stuff and carry a bottle as a just in case last resort for when I’m really stressed. Lifting something really heavy clears my brain chemistry better anyway, as long as I can go lift.

Yes i hate the sides. When i take it i dont even want to look at food and when i dont take it i want to binge eat … Sweats increased heart rate …if taken too late I have trouble falling asleep. So i cut my dose in half and am only taking 30mg in the morning. Instead of 30 in the morning and 30 in the afternoon

My actual script is 40 in the AM, 30 at noon, 10 before dinner. I never had a problem sleeping and have taken as much as 120 mg in one sitting to break out of a depressive spiral. I was asleep 3 or 4 hours later. If it keeps you up, it’s probably the wrong thing for you and a misdiagnosis. It lowers my heart rate and BP.

They just have my dosage too high… Ive been on it for 4 years in not hyperactive im lacking in add and borderline narcoleptic … We have tried other things this works the best for me just some sides when taking full dose sucks. Everyones body reacts differently