Female UK Bodybuilder: Hard to Meet Men

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
If I were dating her I wouldn’t be embarrassed to be seen with her in public…that’s a girly man thing. [/quote]

Totally.

Plus, she’d make me work harder just having her as an example.

Isn’t there a fetish out there for this sort of thing?

If I were dating her I wouldn’t be embarrassed to be seen with her in public…that’s a girly man thing. [/quote]

I think most dudes would be embarrassed to be seen with her in public because her wheels are bigger than theirs lol.

Any guy who thinks her body is hot has undeniably crossed the threshold from latent to blatant homosexuality. I give her props for working her ass off though.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

Yes. She should probably check them guys out.

This is why I wondered why it seemed hard to find a man.

She’s not saying much about the type of man she likes. I would have thought she’d be drawn to men with the same fitness/wellbeing dedication as hers. I don’t think most male bodybuilders would find her disgusting.

Kai Greene and Dayana Cadeau( when they were together) is a good example.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

Muscle worship:

[quote]roybot wrote:

Muscle worship:

Maria is one lucky woman.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
Some of you said you would do her, what about a serious relationship though? If she puts in any effort I’m sure she doesn’t have a shortage of guys willing to try out a female bodybuilder, but would not be seen in public with her.[/quote]

I wouldn’t have a problem being seen in public with her.

My issue with dating her is her face looks like she lost a shovel fight and she has no tits.

She will find a man the next time she looks in a mirror.

You also gotta keep in mind that just like any top-level competitor, she leads a VERY structured life…that kinda thing isn’t conducive to relationships. [/quote]

I’d put my money on that this is really it.

There’s someone for everyone.

Most people meet their significant others from a common experience-- school, work, church, hobby, etc. Obviously, people hook up in bars, randomly, etc.

With her structured life plus kid plus whatever she does for work it’s probably just tough to meet new people, let alone date and have buy-in to the lifestyle.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

This is why I wondered why it seemed hard to find a man.

She’s not saying much about the type of man she likes. I would have thought she’d be drawn to men with the same fitness/wellbeing dedication as hers. I don’t think most male bodybuilders would find her disgusting.

Kai Greene and Dayana Cadeau( when they were together) is a good example.
[/quote]

I always wondered what their preferred type of guy is. Do they even care about their guy having muscle? Are their options so limited they take what they can get?

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Any guy who thinks her body is hot has undeniably crossed the threshold from latent to blatant homosexuality. I give her props for working her ass off though.[/quote]

No p3n0r, no teh ghey.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Any guy who thinks her body is hot has undeniably crossed the threshold from latent to blatant homosexuality. I give her props for working her ass off though.[/quote]

No p3n0r, no teh ghey.[/quote]

This.

Every time I get blown in a bathroom stall, I look the guy in the eye afterwards and tell him that no, I will NOT go out with him… because I ain’t no queer.

vid related.

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:

This.

Every time I get blown in a bathroom stall, I look the guy in the eye afterwards and tell him that no, I will NOT go out with him… because I ain’t no queer.[/quote]

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
I always wondered what their preferred type of guy is. Do they even care about their guy having muscle? Are their options so limited they take what they can get?[/quote]

I suspect muscled men have MORE options, and won’t settle for this.

I admire her hard work, but the adrogens have killed her looks.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:

Lol. I’m sure she looks much more feminine in the off season.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

Muscle worship:

Louis Theroux Meets Fans of Female Body Builders | BBC - YouTube [/quote]

[/quote]

They look at muscle worship in more depth in the full doc. Louis Theroux follows Maria and other female bodybuilders around and they talk about how they fund their lifestyles by charging clients for private viewing sessions. Requests range from bicep feeling to holding clients in strangleholds (none of the clients shown look like they lift)…

There’s another part where Louis meets an Australian bodybuilder named Guy and he says he received offers to buy soiled underwear:

I can’t find the female muscle worship clip on its own, just the ‘muscle-broker’ part.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

Muscle worship:

Louis Theroux Meets Fans of Female Body Builders | BBC - YouTube [/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I’m so confused. Does that husband like men or women?

And the guy who collects photos. I was thinking he weird like George McFly then I realized he is ostensibly collecting photos of women and when I was in my late teens and early twenties I had lots of Muscle&Fitness, Flex and Ironman magazines with oiled up men in them…but I’m as straight as the next guy (so long as the next guy isn’t Carson Kressley).