Female Sports Fans

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
The Niners Cheerleaders practice in the aerobics room at my gym.
They really are top notch females.
Really beautiful.[/quote]

I used to date one of them about six years ago. Then she became a Raiders cheerleader and I dumped her.[/quote]

She became too classy for ya Coop? Don’t hate on the Raiders…they need all the love they can get.[/quote]

Especially after yesterday’s embarrassment of a performance against the Niners! YEAH!!!

My elderly mother could talk Blue Jay baseball all day long, she knew her stuff too. Couldn’t remember where her watch was half the time(it was usually on her wrist) but ask her what a players average was and she could tell you, George Bell was God according to her. Listened to ballgames on the radio her whole life.

If your friend told my Mom to shut up at a ballgame she would have grabbed him by his ear and told him to go to hell lol, your buddy wouldn’t stand a chance.

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^if they look like this I dont mind.

[/quote]

Is oompa loompa orange one of ohio states colors?

On topic: its only annoying when a man or a woman looks like they have never played a sport in their life.

If you’ve played some sports you have a feel for how long it takes to get pro-level good, what kind of mindsets you might go through etc.

If you never leave your couch you’re just parroting what you’ve heard others say and I find that annoying.

5’6" 350 pound man: “Come on man, you gotta get to that ball”
Riiiiiiiigggghhhhtt…

I love sports, watched them with my mom when growing up. I was the only girl sports fan at work too so the bellmen and I would always get into conversations.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

I used to date one of them about six years ago. Then she became a Raiders cheerleader and I dumped her.[/quote]

She became too classy for ya Coop? Don’t hate on the Raiders…they need all the love they can get.[/quote]

Especially after yesterday’s embarrassment of a performance against the Niners! YEAH!!![/quote]

Yeah, I had a chance to speak with Coach Cable about that, he had mentioned that he felt so bad for Smith, and the organization that he threw the game to save them the embarrassment of going 0-6. The Raiders are cool like that.

I thought that was a nice gesture.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Especially after yesterday’s embarrassment of a performance against the Niners! YEAH!!![/quote]

Yeah, I had a chance to speak with Coach Cable about that, he had mentioned that he felt so bad for Smith, and the organization that he threw the game to save them the embarrassment of going 0-6. The Raiders are cool like that.

I thought that was a nice gesture.[/quote]

More drivel from a fan of the most embarrassing, disgraceful, dysfunctional, backwards sports franchise in the country.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

I thought that was a nice gesture.[/quote]

Was this conversation you two had before or after you fucked each other in your pus-filled assholes?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

I don’t blame you.
I mean what’s next? Sabercats girl?
unacceptable.

Nothing wrong with them, they just kind of weird me out. Perhaps it is when I see kind, homely kind of girls and it seems like they channel their sexuality into ogling ice hockey players and such (these are also rough kind of games where the players can unintentionally pander to the adventurous ‘bad boy’ section of women’s brains) without really directly revealing that they likely have the hots for them; so they can always hide behind being just fans of the sport, similar to some guy who only watches women’s athletics for skin.

So I feel like their appreciation for sports is different from men’s, which is somewhat natural I guess. And not necessarily too different from men’s appreciation for sports like women’s figure skating, except for all the gay fans.

gregron,

That picture you posted is now a classic because the girl on the right in Jenn Sterger. In case that name sounds familiar, she is the chick who was working as a sideline reporter for the Jets when Brett Favre decided to (allegedly) send her pictures of him wearing nothing but a pair of Crocs.

Small world.

FSU

Erin Andrews anybody?

in my experience most girls bandwagon, or just say they like a team and pretend to know wtf they’re talking about. but when a girl really does know her shit…now that’s hot.

[quote]overstand wrote:
Erin Andrews anybody?[/quote]

She’d be hotter if she squatted.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
Erin Andrews anybody?[/quote]

She’d be hotter if she squatted.[/quote]

“hotter if she squatted”
pretty much a universal truth.

[quote]ritzgooch23 wrote:
in my experience most girls bandwagon, or just say they like a team and pretend to know wtf they’re talking about. but when a girl really does know her shit…now that’s hot. [/quote]

I used to have a class with a New York girl and she was absolutely crazy about the Giants, Rangers, Mets and Knicks. Any time the Mets or Rangers lost I would rake her over the coals about it and we would get into a heated debate. That was one of the most fun times. True female sports fans are fantastic.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Women should spend less time on sports and more time on making sammiches and laundry. Cleaning the house, grocery shopping, doing their hair and nails, shaving their various parts. Cleaning out the garage, taking the dog to the vets, making the bed, getting me coffee/beer when I want it. Washing the jeep…

Do I need to go on?

(BTW, what good is a woman that doesn’t have daddy issues anyway?)
[/quote]

Thank you Edgy, this is what I told St.George after dinner last night. Plus watching sports is man time. I thought you loved me Hallowed?

[quote]therajraj wrote:
The only women who should be around sports are cheerleaders[/quote]

I knew we could be friends Raj. high five Go Giants!

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
My elderly mother could talk Blue Jay baseball all day long, she knew her stuff too. Couldn’t remember where her watch was half the time(it was usually on her wrist) but ask her what a players average was and she could tell you, George Bell was God according to her. Listened to ballgames on the radio her whole life.

If your friend told my Mom to shut up at a ballgame she would have grabbed him by his ear and told him to go to hell lol, your buddy wouldn’t stand a chance.

[/quote]

The only woman I tolerate watching sports with is my Grandma, because she 1) she knows more about KU basketball than me, has met every coach since the 80’s (minus recent coach). And, because she is not obnoxious about it. Plus she makes me sammiches and home made ice cream.

[quote]Alffi wrote:
Nothing wrong with them, they just kind of weird me out. Perhaps it is when I see kind, homely kind of girls and it seems like they channel their sexuality into ogling ice hockey players and such (these are also rough kind of games where the players can unintentionally pander to the adventurous ‘bad boy’ section of women’s brains) without really directly revealing that they likely have the hots for them; so they can always hide behind being just fans of the sport, similar to some guy who only watches women’s athletics for skin.

So I feel like their appreciation for sports is different from men’s, which is somewhat natural I guess. And not necessarily too different from men’s appreciation for sports like women’s figure skating, except for all the gay fans. [/quote]

This is sorta how my double standard works. I can watch women’s sports and talk about how they look, but I don’t want to watch sports and hear the girls talk the same talk.