T Nation

Female Libido and Proviron

Now if this is factual, not sheer coincidence, ladies and gentleman, you are gonna dig this shit.

As most of you are probably aware, i am currently working abroad, Amsterdam at the moment and i have recently had chance to have a ‘chat’ with some of the local ladies :wink:

Now, the three in particular i enjoyed the company of one evening were very interested in my physique, bodybuilding and nutrition in general, (2 of them turned out to be budding figure competitors) since verbal communication was not greatly understandable i will try to put over the understanding i have taken away from it.

After they were done asking about various protein powders and abdominal exercise…blah blah (remember i was paying for this!!)
They asked about drugs, steroids etc which we discussed until i mentioned proviron.

They then informed me that they all used proviron, as a means of enjoying there work?? Im thinking, hey, what you on about, just suck i…erm lol

Apparently, they find that upto 25mg of proviron daily, enhances their sexual appetite tremedously, basically leaing them horny continually.

Now, i dont want this to be taken the wrong way and have every test fuelled musclehead on here sprinkling proviron in his girls next drink, but would like some opinions, thoughts and if any experiences are out there, thrown my way.

If my lines of thinking are correct, winstrol may have proportionately similar effect?
None of the three girls i was with showed any signs of over exposure to androgens just for interest.

Would love to hear your thoughts and no i dont have any photos :wink: haha

cheers guys

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Altered, why less virilisation?

I thought that proviron is just Methyl-1 DHT… and it IS definitely androgenic in males (mood, libido, energy, MPB, Acne, sebacus gland secretion) albeit in dosages above 50-75mg a day… so it will be in females too no?

Can you explain the difference between why stanozolol is more androgenic than mesterolone? :slight_smile:

Testanabol, i didnt know this - but on thinking about it it isnt that surprising. I mean when a woman takes AAS she gets a massive libido boost, and proviron is pure ‘boost’!! lol

JJ

Proviron works for guys that way. Its like maca prehaps I think maca is one of the three greats sex aids out there. Some women get similar results with maca that men get.

Further research is needed. Too bad I don’t have a single proviron tab on me :frowning:

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Q: How much did the 4-some cost? Lucky bastard.

Anyway I’m off to sprinkle some proviron on my girls dinner :slight_smile:

Seriously I would think that proviron would be a better option than winstrol as there should be less virilisation/masculinisation.[/quote]

quite reasonable actually, id like to think i got a reduced rate as they were so taken by my body :wink: i doubt it some how, but seeing as i was with them literally all night i know i didnt pay for that which was cool.

I think i must also add that they were horny as hell for it, i have what could be defined as a broad and large sexual appetite myself, somewhat lessened now im off steroids :frowning: but they wore me down to the bone, think i lost about 8lbs of fluid - sweat that is haha

It would certainly be interesting to see what happens when this science is applied to regular everyday women back home, with consent of course :wink:

[quote] Brook wrote:
Altered, why less virilisation?

I thought that proviron is just Methyl-1 DHT… and it IS definitely androgenic in males (mood, libido, energy, MPB, Acne, sebacus gland secretion) albeit in dosages above 50-75mg a day… so it will be in females too no?

Can you explain the difference between why stanozolol is more androgenic than mesterolone? :slight_smile:

Testanabol, i didnt know this - but on thinking about it it isnt that surprising. I mean when a woman takes AAS she gets a massive libido boost, and proviron is pure ‘boost’!! lol

JJ[/quote]

Funnily enough, i thought of you when proviron was mentioned by them, (prob not an appropriate time to be thinking of you mate, but hey haha)
It’s not something i had ever considered before but something i will certainly remember - anyone remember that hot little piece when we were young that just wouldnt give it up haha!

[quote]testanabol wrote:
Brook wrote:
Altered, why less virilisation?

I thought that proviron is just Methyl-1 DHT… and it IS definitely androgenic in males (mood, libido, energy, MPB, Acne, sebacus gland secretion) albeit in dosages above 50-75mg a day… so it will be in females too no?

Can you explain the difference between why stanozolol is more androgenic than mesterolone? :slight_smile:

Testanabol, i didnt know this - but on thinking about it it isnt that surprising. I mean when a woman takes AAS she gets a massive libido boost, and proviron is pure ‘boost’!! lol

JJ

Funnily enough, i thought of you when proviron was mentioned by them, (prob not an appropriate time to be thinking of you mate, but hey haha)
It’s not something i had ever considered before but something i will certainly remember - anyone remember that hot little piece when we were young that just wouldnt give it up haha!

[/quote]

What, she teased you too?? BITCH!

[quote]testanabol wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
Q: How much did the 4-some cost? Lucky bastard.

Anyway I’m off to sprinkle some proviron on my girls dinner :slight_smile:

Seriously I would think that proviron would be a better option than winstrol as there should be less virilisation/masculinisation.

quite reasonable actually, id like to think i got a reduced rate as they were so taken by my body :wink: i doubt it some how, but seeing as i was with them literally all night i know i didnt pay for that which was cool.
I think i must also add that they were horny as hell for it, i have what could be defined as a broad and large sexual appetite myself, somewhat lessened now im off steroids :frowning: but they wore me down to the bone, think i lost about 8lbs of fluid - sweat that is haha

It would certainly be interesting to see what happens when this science is applied to regular everyday women back home, with consent of course :wink:

[/quote]

Ya a fuckin animal man!

love it, good work!

i have often wondered about proviron in women…it is weak enough that it would probably just bind up SHBG and give them a little boost from their own test like it does with men. A single dose certainly wouldn’t be enough to give any virilization so it couldn’t hurt to give it a try for a single day. I would assume that even continued use wouldn’t do much more than give them full use of their own natural test.

i have some proviron sitting around. I’ll see if my wife is willing to give it a try…

[quote] Brook wrote:
testanabol wrote:
Brook wrote:
Altered, why less virilisation?

I thought that proviron is just Methyl-1 DHT… and it IS definitely androgenic in males (mood, libido, energy, MPB, Acne, sebacus gland secretion) albeit in dosages above 50-75mg a day… so it will be in females too no?

Can you explain the difference between why stanozolol is more androgenic than mesterolone? :slight_smile:

Testanabol, i didnt know this - but on thinking about it it isnt that surprising. I mean when a woman takes AAS she gets a massive libido boost, and proviron is pure ‘boost’!! lol

JJ

Funnily enough, i thought of you when proviron was mentioned by them, (prob not an appropriate time to be thinking of you mate, but hey haha)
It’s not something i had ever considered before but something i will certainly remember - anyone remember that hot little piece when we were young that just wouldnt give it up haha!

What, she teased you too?? BITCH![/quote]

haha…that would have been nice to have back in high school…all we had back then was booze and weed. not a bad combo. i think weed was actually the better of the two.

you really want to see a room full of horny chicks add in some GHB…chicks go nuts on the stuff. it’s crazy. very dangerous (and potentially a legal issue) so for the record i do not endorse that anyone give it to girls but whoally shit does it work wonders for the female libido. in montreal it’s very common for club chicks to take it (knowingly). add in some proviron and you’ve got yourself quite the little party.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wise words push.

Very true indeed.

Generally speaking women’s doses are less than 1/10th that of a man’s.

I found am old PM form a regional BB champ, female of course. She as taking like 25mg of TestProp and 50mg of EQ EOD in here off season. Contest prep weened her off that and onto primo and winny.

Total weekly dose was around 150mg. Mind you she was a regional level contest winner. So while she was using between 150-250mg a week of total gear, compare that to male regional level champs probably taking 2-3grams a week.

Going by the 1/10th factor 25mg of proviron would in essence be like 250mg of proviron in a man. No wonder it works so well. I don’t know anyone who has ever taken more than 100mg of proviron in a given day.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I can attest to the fact that what we as men consider to be infinitesimal amounts of AAS can absolutely turn a woman upside down with lust.

That’s right. A 20 - 30 mg inject of Test E will rock a woman’s world and it doesn’t take a week or two for it to kick in. I’ve seen it happen within one - two days. Yes, testosterone ENANTHATE. Not prop.

I know this is slightly off the subject of proviron but the point is that women and AAS is a whole different ballgame than men and AAS. Do not come into the ballgame thinking that because a 200 lbs. man can take 500 - 1000+ mg a week therefore a 130 lbs woman should be able to take a proportionate amount. NO. It doesn’t work thataway. [/quote]

Good post.

i particularly liked this:

“…upside down with lust…”

Now that got my attention… i might see if my wife fancies a few mg of test for a couple weeks… ;p

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

LMAO! watch that clit!!! hehehehe! you crack me up!

but really…? overnight?

I had no idea - i assumed that sides would present for a woman with the same rate they would for a man, yet on thinking about it a little more, i guess it makes sense as it is our hormone - we are constantly dealing with moderate levels of test naturally.
For a female it is totally ‘new’ to the system and such changes could be so sudden.

Wow.

Interesting is this. I hope ‘waif no more’ is reading this too.

:slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Agreed… in case sides do show up it takes less time for the drug to get out.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
i have often wondered about proviron in women…it is weak enough that it would probably just bind up SHBG and give them a little boost from their own test like it does with men. A single dose certainly wouldn’t be enough to give any virilization so it couldn’t hurt to give it a try for a single day. I would assume that even continued use wouldn’t do much more than give them full use of their own natural test.

i have some proviron sitting around. I’ll see if my wife is willing to give it a try…[/quote]

She will only need about 1/4 tab and a couple of days. Proviron is quite androgenic and will make them a bit oily, get them acne and possible hair growth, I would wager that test would be safer than Proviron, either way:
Women respond great with low doses. Anavar at 10mg or Tbol at 5mg works great for my lady and some others I know. Both for gains, and becoming drunk with lust.

It will stimulate her clitoris over time and in theory some of the growth may remain permanent, not in my lady’s experience, but I’m sure of others. Test compenents like Tbol seem to be the best for that crazed lust, Tbol get’s her craving my dick and blow jobs become quite frequent. Careful though as they also seem to get “roid Rage” easier and almost seem like they want to pick fights or fuck. I am not encouraging “dosing” your women at all, but if she was in for a light and short cycle for her physique, I would bet that she would get enough cardio at night.

A few notes about dosages and my lady:

~She can handle Anavar quite well, and has gone up to 20mg/day without problems
~Tbol gets her possessed by the devil in regards to sex and temper, but over 5mg and she got problems
~Winstrol seemed to be too strong androgenically
~Proviron at 1/2 tab made her almost greasy the next day and with acne, she was no hornier than with Anavar, seemed only to be negative

Proviron is methylated DHT after all!