Female Body?

[quote]coyotegal wrote:
completely random but that 2 girl walking lunges BB thing didnt look the best tho…to me one person is not gonna get anything out of that unless you were both perfectly matched up? [/quote]

yeah… that was just a random youtube vid i found of a bikini / figure girl actually training…

i think they should be matched for having the same height with arms locked out (assuming the aim was to hold the bar with arms locked out). kinda interesting though from the perspective of making balance a little easier than using dumbbells and some peer pressure with respect to not wanting to be a slacker and make your partner do all the work.

saw a cool vid of polish oly lifters training in the 60’s. they made them do stuff with logs (each person had their own). overhead walking lunges… and squat / duck walking with the log held overhead. damn. that shit looks hard!!

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]alexus wrote:

[quote]microbikinigirl wrote:
to keep toned I like to do squats, lunges, push ups, situps while using very light weights.
[/quote]

how empowering for you.

[/quote]

Alexus, I so wanna meet you in person…or at least more girls like you…lol. [/quote]

I’d like to meet more guys like you, too :slight_smile:

As a dumb as a brick Australian male with no class, cause we are all like that here “I’d hit it” after she gets me a bacon sammich and a litre of milk.

[quote]spook1 wrote:
As a dumb as a brick Australian male with no class, cause we are all like that here “I’d hit it” after she gets me a bacon sammich and a litre of milk.[/quote]

Are you gonna finish your sentence or not?

^ it is finished I believe, for it is a simple statement.

[quote]spook1 wrote:

[quote]Cartman8675 wrote:

[quote]spook1 wrote:
As a dumb-as-a-brick, Australian male with no class, I would like to affirm that I, as well as any other Australian, would “hit it” after she fetches a bacon sammich and a litre of milk.
[/quote]

Are you gonna finish your sentence or not?[/quote]

^ it is finished I believe, for it is a simple statement.[/quote]

Fixeded it fer ya?

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]spook1 wrote:

[quote]Cartman8675 wrote:

[quote]spook1 wrote:
As a dumb-as-a-brick, Australian male with no class, I would like to affirm that I, as well as any other Australian, would “hit it” after she fetches a bacon sammich and a litre of milk.
[/quote]

Are you gonna finish your sentence or not?[/quote]

^ it is finished I believe, for it is a simple statement.[/quote]

Fixeded it fer ya?
[/quote]

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Olha uma irmã brasileira aqui!!

I feel a clone-alert. With a hint of trolling.

[quote]alexus wrote:

Why are Australian men dumb as bricks and lack any class?
[/quote]

As a female from New Zealand, I often wonder this myself…

Seriously, though. This site is a bodybuilding site. There are a variety of sports… You have made it clear you have an interest in bikini. So… Do you want us to rate your physique with respect to how well we think you would do in a bikini competition? If you do… Then you have come to the right place.

Do you really want us to rate your physique with respect to how well we think you would do in a bikini competition?

Or…

Are you looking for guys to say ‘I’d hit it!!’
If the latter is the case…

Post a pic to SAMA (Sex and the Male Animal forum). Guys don’t mind skinny fat chicks who don’t even lift over there. I’m sorry… But if you are serious about developing a competitive bikini physique you seriously need to rethink your nutrition and your training program.

If you don’t want someone giving you this kind of feedback… Then you really shouldn’t have posted to ‘rate my physique’ on a bodybuilding forum.

Understand?
[/quote]

I seriously love you.

Hi Guys,

This is a picture of me, Sierra and I am 41 years old Brazilian woman.

I work out 3-4 days a week to try to stay in shape so I can still wear my tiny Brazilian Bikinis and thong bikinis and feel free to show off my body to men.

Hopefully you guys think I can still rock the tiny bikinis [/quote]

Sierra, you are quite pretty, and honestly u dont look 41. Would love to see ur pic from front as well as a good look of the behind wearing this lovely outfit…

I didn’t realize that simply looking the way a healthy woman in her 40s is supposed to look was worthy of such a high rating. I thought ratings were supposed to be based on what competitors that actually lifted weights looked like.

And this is what a 45 year old bikini competitor looks like…

alexus wrote:

microbikinigirl wrote:
to keep toned I like to do squats, lunges, push ups, situps while using very light weights.

how empowering for you.

Also New Zealand is about as close to being Australian as Brazil is to being Mexican. Get your facts straight to save the embarrassment

New zealand and australia same crap. Low class ugly people like you.

[quote]Fedor wrote:

alexus wrote:

microbikinigirl wrote:

how empowering for you.

Also New Zealand is about as close to being Australian as Brazil is to being Mexican. Get your facts straight to save the embarrassment
[/quote]

[/quote]

And that’s very classy. Nice to see you rise above it.

I don’t understand why you are so angry? First you come here, post one lousy picture totally ignoring forums demands for certain pics (see the sticky). Plus, you’ve got way too high rating for that figure IMO. It’s not bad for your age, but it should be lower. And like if that’s not enough, you start giving people shit, because you’ve being corrected about things you got wrong.

Physique rating: 3
Personality: 1 (wasn’t asked, but felt like sharing)

WOW!!!

[quote]Fedor wrote:

alexus wrote:

microbikinigirl wrote:

how empowering for you.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Fuck that is funny, have you ever seen Jennifer Hawkins or Mirander Kerr

You look great! keep up the good work and remember anyone who is hatin prolly just wishes their girl looked that nice, and at 41…damn!

Assuming this isn’t a troll job:

You sound like a bitch with no class yourself. Nothing special about your body. As mentioned before, you don’t look like you train or diet seriously/intelligently. Any woman who doesnt eat junk food all day and does the occasional jog could put on a bikini and get most men excited so don’t pat yourself on the back for the few positive posts here. You clearly were not expecting serious replies (you didn’t even post the required pictures) and it seems to me that you are just looking for attention.

Might be blunt but it’s the truth.

Im leaning on the side of “troll”. But if not, as another Aussie male I would just like to say I would hit it aswell, and then tap you on the shoulder and tell you to look one way while I run the other way, very fast.

Little girls like you have only one purpose. Now shoo, go make me a shrimp on the barbie.

You have just been tweeted.

tweet