Female and Thinking About Steroids

Hello. I am currently contemplating taking steroids. What would be best for a bikini/figure girl? I am not looking to get huge but would like to build a little more muscle and slim down. I have zero experience in this type of thing and would like suggestions. I have competed in figure and fitness in the past and did bikini this past year. I do not have the muscle to do figure but would like a little to add some for bikini.

low dose anavar maybe? that could be good for a nice bit of recomp. It seems to be the most common steroid for women to use. How much do you know about steroids in general though? Have you done much reading? If you haven’t, you should probably start.

No offense but do bikini girls even need muscle?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
low dose anavar maybe? that could be good for a nice bit of recomp. It seems to be the most common steroid for women to use. How much do you know about steroids in general though? Have you done much reading? If you haven’t, you should probably start.[/quote]

I have read about anavar. To be honest I just started researching so I know I have a long ways to go. I just posted to get some opinions and other peoples take on it. I really appreciate your feedback.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
No offense but do bikini girls even need muscle?[/quote]

No offense taken. Like I said I just wanted opinions. I just want to build on what little muscle I have already. Not so much for bikini competitions (but that is part of the reason) but more for myself. Plus I donâ??t want to be a stick figure walking on stage or a stick figure in life.

It actually takes very little for a woman to get very substantial results.

Although it’s an oversimplification to look at milligrams per week as a totally accurate, complete-story measurement, still in most cases it’s a good guide. (Certain anabolic steroids are more potent and so as a second step, that should be considered too.)

Keep in mind that a common full replacement dose for men is 100 mg/week. Even where that’s a bit low for an individual man, it still typically puts him into the normal range for a man./

A woman’s natural levels are about 10 times lower than a man’s.

So what happens when Advice Giver X tells a fitness competitor that she can take 100 mg/week? [b]Unsurprisingly[b] she will have, will have, will have virilizing effects. This is true not just when it’s testosterone but Primobolan, oxandrolone etc as well. There is no magic. That dose level is virilizing. Because it gives you the hormone levels of a man.

Some women can get away with 50 mg/week of a steroid such as Primobolan without getting added facial hair or voice change. Others cannot get away with it. It is unpredicable.

The dose level such as about 25-30 mg/week, most can get away with provided that a bad choice such as Winstrol is not made.

There’s a reason that oxandrolone (Anavar) was originally sold as 2.5 mg tabs. It’s because it was prescribed to both men and women and at that dose, 1 tablet per day, was effective for women and at least usually non-problematic while more than that dose was often problematic.

There is a tremendous tendency to advocate aggressive dosing for women, and at the fitness level, no need for it.