Hi. I'm at that point in my life--just graduated college, have no idea what the hell I've done with my life or where it's going. I work part-time at a sporting goods store. I live back at home with my dad and my older brother. And somehow I've gained 15 pounds since my late-teens...and I was a lil' pudgy to begin with.
So if anybody out there wants to help me lose some weight that would be awesome. You should know that for most of my life I have been on and off dieting. But here are some specific goals:
1) when I was 17 I could run 45 minutes straight....I'd like to get back to that and push it to an hour
2) I've had a muffin top since I was 8...I'd like to get rid of that
3) I really like the way toned arms and nice shoulders look...and so does my girlfriend
4) I have power-house legs (huge thighs)...can I shrink the size without losing the muscle?
5) And yes...I'd like to look good naked...doesn't everyone?
From an intensity stand point, I'm out of shape, I hit the gym maybe 2-3 times a week inconsistently and I usually stay under an hour. Also, I find it hard to wake up early but I just got a job as a substitute teacher so I'll have to get over that.
One last thing, if I really want something and have the right guidance I can accomplish the job.
I can run 20 minutes straight but it's hard and my max speed is 5.5mph
I can curl 15lb 3x10-max
I can do 10 horrifying pushups in a row
I can do 1 pull up on a good day