FEMA Concentration Camps

There are over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty.

These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

http://www.flyingsnail.com/Dahbud/femaconcentrationcamps.html

Maybe a make-work project?

Maybe they can lend some of that space out to California… I hear they’re having some crowding issues.

I notice that the article is from 2000. Are the camps occupied? If not, morale and boredom must be issues for the guards.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I notice that the article is from 2000. Are the camps occupied? If not, morale and boredom must be issues for the guards.[/quote]

Nope, ever since Monday wing night, Tuesday poker night, and old Western Matinee Wednesdays were introduced, morale has been at an all time high!

[quote]ssn0 wrote:

http://www.flyingsnail.com/Dahbud/femaconcentrationcamps.html[/quote]

Would you have more precise addresses? I’ve checked out a few locations as best I could on Google Maps and there’s nothing there.

[quote]pookie wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

Would you have more precise addresses? I’ve checked out a few locations as best I could on Google Maps and there’s nothing there.

[/quote]

I would like further details on the Indiantown Gap, Fort Drum and especially Camp Hill locations.

[quote]pookie wrote:
ssn0 wrote:

[/quote]

They must be mobile camps…you know so nobody spills the beans.

[quote]hedo wrote:
They must be mobile camps…you know so nobody spills the beans.[/quote]

That or they grow grass and trees on the roofs to fool the Google satellite imagery.

[quote]pookie wrote:
hedo wrote:

That or they grow grass and trees on the roofs to fool the Google satellite imagery.
[/quote]

Tricky bastards!

[quote]pookie wrote:
hedo wrote:

[/quote]

You’re on to something here. Who trusts Google anyway? ? Whose working for whom here?

Wasn’t there another thread on this a year or so ago?

Aren’t you glad the government is putting some funds and planning into your internment? At least someone is thinking about it. Imagine if they just fenced off a section of land and then stuck 10,000 people in it with no food or water or shelter. Goddamn chaos is what it would be. Is that what you want? Relax, we have it all planned out. Three hots and cot for everyone, and we will come pick you up at your house.

I’ll tell you what, let me know who you are by writing your T-Nation user name on the t-shirts that we issue you when you get the camp and I’ll hook you up with some extra corn gruel.
T-Nation brother have to stick together. I’ll be guy dressed in a black uniform. Call me Oberstleutnat.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
You’re on to something here. Who trusts Google anyway? ? Whose working for whom here?[/quote]

Until I get my own photo satellite in orbit, I’ll make do with what’s available.

Where are the addresses? There’s gotta be some deliveries done to these places, right? To stock the cafeteria, bring some TP, etc.

Or has the government its own Evil and Secret Deliveries Co. too?

[quote]pookie wrote:
ssn0 wrote:
You’re on to something here. Who trusts Google anyway? ? Whose working for whom here?

Until I get my own photo satellite in orbit, I’ll make do with what’s available.

Where are the addresses? There’s gotta be some deliveries done to these places, right? To stock the cafeteria, bring some TP, etc.

Or has the government its own Evil and Secret Deliveries Co. too?

[/quote]

They do…in black helicopters, at night, so you can’t see them!!!

[quote]hedo wrote:

[/quote]

They can only be identified by their characteristic chemtrails, which are used to alter local weather patterns in order to suppress the evidence of the global warming brought on by CheneyOil’s new superlimo, which gets negative 35 miles to the gallon of crude oil or liquefied coal, whichever causes the most damage.

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
hedo wrote:

They can only be identified by their characteristic chemtrails, which are used to alter local weather patterns in order to suppress the evidence of the global warming brought on by CheneyOil’s new superlimo, which gets negative 35 miles to the gallon of crude oil or liquefied coal, whichever causes the most damage.[/quote]

You’re the best…I couldn’t stop laughing.

[quote]BH6 wrote:
Wasn’t there another thread on this a year or so ago?

Aren’t you glad the government is putting some funds and planning into your internment? At least someone is thinking about it. Imagine if they just fenced off a section of land and then stuck 10,000 people in it with no food or water or shelter. Goddamn chaos is what it would be. Is that what you want? Relax, we have it all planned out. Three hots and cot for everyone, and we will come pick you up at your house.

I’ll tell you what, let me know who you are by writing your T-Nation user name on the t-shirts that we issue you when you get the camp and I’ll hook you up with some extra corn gruel.
T-Nation brother have to stick together. I’ll be guy dressed in a black uniform. Call me Oberstleutnat. [/quote]

LOL!!

Since most of the inmates will probably Middle Easterners, we’ll be able to pick up some gas stations and convenience stores on the cheap, too!!

:smiley:

I’m cynical enough to not put anything past anyone, but it should also be pointed out that some of these so-called future concentration camps that supposedly have no current use are in fact currently in use with a very legit purpose. case in point: Ft. Huachuca in AZ.

or maybe my wish will come true. maybe the govt. is being facetious in it’s diplomacy toward the influx of illegal aliens and with all their guest worker bullshit.

they could be detained and forced to either go through the proper, legal immigration channels or get the fuck out.

i know i’m reaching, but I have a dream damnit.