Feeling Weak

I just went to the gym, forcing myself to return home after I had to drop the bar after my 4th set, 2nd rep. I’m doing Waterbury Method, so I was to perform 10x3 squats…

I was able to do 8x3 squats @ 195 lbs the previous week, so I have the strength to lift 10x3 @ 185 lbs. Anyway, I felt stiff in the legs and mentally congested while lifting. After I failed, I cursed and left the gym. I always hate to leave early but I figured my body needed rest/time to heal/etc…

What’s my likely problem?

[quote]SpadeK wrote:
I just went to the gym, forcing myself to return home after I had to drop the bar after my 4th set, 2nd rep. I’m doing Waterbury Method, so I was to perform 10x3 squats…

I was able to do 8x3 squats @ 195 lbs the previous week, so I have the strength to lift 10x3 @ 185 lbs. Anyway, I felt stiff in the legs and mentally congested while lifting. After I failed, I cursed and left the gym. I always hate to leave early but I figured my body needed rest/time to heal/etc…

What’s my likely problem?[/quote]

poor sleep maybe or nutrition ? maybe you were dehydrated.

Just do it!

I slept 6.5 hours the night before but I took a 2.5 hour nap that night.

My nutrition’s been consistently solid. I posted it in on this forum and was approved by this forum.

I’ve also drinking about a gallon of water per day, so maybe it’s my sinuses.