Feeling Weak on Low Carb Days

[quote]forlife wrote:

Dan, that’s me but I’ve found “advanced tactics” like carb cycling become more important the closer I get to my goals, not less. Losing those last 5 pounds is way harder than losing the first 5.[/quote]

Sounds like you are further along than I am! Do you just have a little bit of fat on your lower abs or back that you can’t get rid of? If so I have a friend who is a bb’er that uses ephedrine for a week or two to solve those kinds of problems.

I did AD for about 6 months and it really did not agree with me. I developed a lot of stomach issues and could only shit on the days i consumed carbs. It should be noted that i have crohn’s disease though i guess. In my experience low carb did not work at all for my body type. Now that i consume more carbs my lifts are better, body composition is actually better, and i find i gain less fat when gaining weight (Still some though). From your picture it looks like we might have the same body type (Relatively lean with a smaller bone structure).

Dan, that’s pretty close to where I am. I can see a six pack if I flex, but would like to lose another 5-10 pounds to get more cut for the summer.

If I follow CTL religiously, I lose fat. I just need to be 100% consistent.