Feeling Vascular

What does it mean to “feel vascular?”

I hear it talked about a lot on here. No doubt, after I work out my veins in my arms are a lot more noticable…

You can’t “feel” vascular. You have veins like everyone else. The larger your muscles and the lower your body fat percentage, the more those veins will stand out. That is what “vascularity” is referring to, not a feeling.

LMAO.

Since it’s the Beginners section, the kid does deserve a break for asking this question.

You “feel” vascular when you have low bodfat and body water and your veins “pop out” when you lift. Your skin will also be very tight around your muscles. When you flex, it will feel like your muscles want to stretch your skin open. You might even seen the serrations in your muscles “ripping” through your skin.

It is a great feeling.

I think this is what he’s talking about - "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is… The Pump. Let’s say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that’s what we call The Pump.

You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it’s really tight - it’s like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic. It’s as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know?

As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I’m getting the feeling of coming at home, I’m getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it’s terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven." -Arnold

[quote]markdp wrote:
I think this is what he’s talking about - "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is… The Pump. Let’s say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that’s what we call The Pump.

You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it’s really tight - it’s like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic. It’s as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know?

As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I’m getting the feeling of coming at home, I’m getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it’s terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven." -Arnold
[/quote]

Lol…