Feeling Suicidal Because of Deca Dick

@KSman thanks a lot for replying.

Will let you know of how it turns out.

OK so I had a bit of luck.

Found my old journal

In 2016 last year I had done a cycle consisting of 750 testosterone 300 Deca per week.

Cycle started at Feb end. Increased Deca from 100 to 300 in the next week’s. As days passed by I could feel my interest in girls reducing a bit but never paid any attention to it.

Fast forward to may.

I was having g sex with my girl when suddenly got limp dick.

I was horrified. Desperate I asked around and paid a guy to cure me.

He gave the following cycle.

500mg testosterone enan
500mg test cyp
500mg sustanon

Total 1500mg testo/week.

Daily 4 dianabol
4,anawar.

I could t find quality sustanon and test cyp at that time so used 1500mg test enanthanate / week.

My last shot of deca was on 9th June 2016 started this cycle on 10th June.

Had ED problems till 1st July as I have noted.

Added some Caber and Asin.

And I have notes me messaging my friend on FB that my dick issue was resolved.

I had forgotten the cycle totally good luck that I found it.

Hey brother how are ?

I am going through something similar, I ran a cycle of Deca+Sus 14 months ago
 Fuck man im still feeling the sides 
 my libido feels shut down I cant recall the last time i got a random boner shits fucking with my mind

just over a month ago my girl broke up with me (we been dating for 8 years) fuck it broke me apart even know im fucked mentally and feeling depressed as fuck, my days are just passing me by I’m afraid im getting clinically depressed

got bloods and all done everything came back normal, now assuming im fucked for life fuck i dont know what to do

I gotta fix this deca bullshit man, anything working for you ?

Really, try HCG if possible, and take it concurrently with test and a few weeks post cycle with your regular PCT. Good luck buddy!

Alright I read the post and not the responses.
I relate to this but you need to hear the background first.
My junior year in college I dated this little stuck up spoiled “do you know how much my clothes cost and who my daddy is?” Girl. There was this douchebag that was obsessed with her. When I started dating her he started dating her roommate, he and I did NOT get along. Long story short he was running Deca. My gf and her roommate kept offering it to me as he had left it in cabinet at their place. At the time I had no interest in it. I kept saying no thanks. Well my gf was the kind to not take no and just decided I was going to do it even if I wasn’t aware. She was pinning me when I was asleep, I even woke up during one of these times but was so hungover I thought it was a dream. After all why would my gf be giving me an injection while I was asleep.

I remember my ass felt like a baseball size lump was in it. When the douchebag got to the end of his bottle he realized there were a couple of CC’s missing. He out right accused me of taking it. We got in a big fight and of course my gf loved the drama. She kept telling me that I looked like I was taking steroids, as if a couple of CC’s of Deca would do much more than just shut me down.

Anyways all of that chaos led to us breaking up and I still didn’t realize she had given me the shots when I was asleep. I could tell I was more aggressive but I figured it was the BS dealing with that douchebag being obsessed with my GF.

So we broke up and within a few weeks i was limp as a Noodle. I was fucked in the head over that. I was depressed like nothing else. I was completely shutdown and the lack of natural test sure added to that depression. I don’t know if I was limp from the Deca or the shutdown.

Everyone kept saying all of my symptoms sounded like steroid crash but as I had never “taken” steroids I refused to believe it. It was almost a year and a half later that I finally went to the doctor. He monitored me every couple of months. I think he thought my story was BS and wanted me to suffer because he would not prescribe anything at all. Knowing what I know now I don’t know if he could have prescribed anything.

The reason I share this story is so you don’t suffer the almost two and a half years of limpness I did.
GO TO THE DOCTOR!!! If he won’t or can’t help then try bro-science.

I am trying to find this article I recently read as it explains there is a correlating rise in something else besides estrogen and progesterone when we use DECA. Usually a DHT with Deca can keep it in balance but not always. I am fairly sure I was on my laptop when I read it so I need to get back home and search my history then I can pin it here for you to read. The thing that went up with Deca was some three letter abbreviation like “DDR” or “DDA.”

Guys its been 1 year now and I am still in same boat.

My symptoms imclude

1–zero sex drive can’t get hard not have any interest in sex
2–emotiinal flatness. I don’t care about anything g or anyone. It’s like I am emotionally flat.

Guys I have tried clomid Proviron hcg nolva caber prami everything.

Please help me.

It’s not in my head of that I am sure.

Please if someone has had this issue and overcome it please please let me know.

19 nor steroids smash dopamine levels. Much more so than other androgens. So you need to rebuild your dopamine levels.

How??

Please tell. Me

I am really destroyed. I was supposed to get married but it broke off due to this issue

Guys I made a post last year how I use deca And got ED and libido loss due to it.

I have tried all conventional advices from caber prami Proviron hcg clomid nolva bromo b-6 all pharmacy stuff but still suffering.

Please help me. I can get morning wood but rest of the day zero libido or sex thoughts.

I also have emotional flatness and see like the reward function in my brain has been fucked.

Please please help me.

Anyone who has ever had this issue and how they resolved it.

Strange thing is due to emotional flatness I not depressed or anything. But I can’t continue to live like this.

Please anyone help me.

How long were you on deca, nandrolone (in rats) has been shown to fuck with neurotransmitters, causing anxiety and depression at high dosages, while this won’t happen to everyone who uses deca (most will probably be fine) some will be hit hard, I forgot what the study said but t was something like six times the amount spent on nandrolone for neurotransmitters to return to normal, therefore if this is applicable to humans you may have to wait it out

Out of curiosity have you tried taking some extra Test?

What’s your blood work say? What are your test levels, prolactin, e2, etc? You need diagnostic data in order to approach this situation and find a solution.

Your getting AM wood, so that’s good.

Sounds like your describing low dopamine.

1 Like

This. It absolutely isn’t hormonal. It’s purely a drastically reduced dopamine level. You could increase tyrosine and use l dopa. I’ve tried to pound this into people on these forums for a long time now. Manny of the negative effects people attribute to estrogen being high are simply altered neurotransmitter levels.

2 Likes

So I must’ I take a very high dose of testosterone to solve this??

Yes tried that didn’t help.

On test I can get erection if manually stimulated but still zero interest in sex or any pleasure activities

So L dopa and tyrosine.

Anything else??

Also how much doses??

Yes I get good morning wood but then after I wake up zero interest in sex

Guys I made a post last year how I use deca And got ED and libido loss due to it.

I have tried all conventional advices from caber prami Proviron hcg clomid nolva bromo b-6 all pharmacy stuff but still suffering.

Please help me. I can get morning wood but rest of the day zero libido or sex thoughts.

I also have emotional flatness and see like the reward function in my brain has been fucked.

Please please help me.

Anyone who has ever had this issue and how they resolved it.

Strange thing is due to emotional flatness I not depressed or anything. But I can’t continue to live like this.

Please anyone help me.

no