Feeling Depressed. Is This a Result of TRT or Something Else?

Whatever it is, this is hell.

Has anyone ever cried from low E2?

Yes I did. One dose of 0.25 completely fucked me up and gave me a depressive breakdown I never experienced in my life.

Also I’m 5 months in now. Still feel way worse than before TRT. Depression has never been so bad.

1 Like

I would suggest doing what some of these other guys said, cut everything out but the Testosterone. If you’re worried about E2, do more frequent injections. I just switched to daily subq injections. 20mg daily. I also refused any AI and HCG from the start. I froze my sperm before starting so I didn’t have to sweat it.

I feel like adding in so much other shit besides the test may just complicate things. The first 4 weeks I felt pretty shitty. Then my system leveled out. I’m hitting the 2 month mark this week I believe. Over the last week, on certain days I don’t burn out at all in the afternoon. I’m just going non stop. This is not normal for me. I was burning out hard in the afternoons previously so badly that I’d nod out at my desk.

1 Like

Yeah, it takes time to heal from having low T, IMO. That’s probably Bro Science at the moment, but I think we are so jacked up it takes the body some recuperation and adjustment time. And I agree 100% on the adding too many things. I think that’s super important to only change one thing at a time or you can’t gauge what did what. Why take something before you know if you need it? Just screws with things and makes it impossible to know what’s going on.