Feeling Cold on Cutting Diet w/ HRX

Im on a cutting diet assisted by HRX, began at 250 4 weeks ago now at 244 lbs.

Macros , 1800 cal 180 g prot 50g carbs 100 g fats

My Fingers and nose feel cold all day ?

You’re not the only one.

I’m doing the GSD right now on 1700 cals/day and my fingers are freezing today. I have pants and long sleeve shirt on too.

This new HRX doesn’t make me feel warm like that last version.

[quote]Mini Me wrote:
Im on a cutting diet assisted by HRX, began at 250 4 weeks ago now at 244 lbs.

Macros , 1800 cal 180 g prot 50g carbs 100 g fats

My Fingers and nose feel cold all day ? [/quote]

I was about to offer some useful advice, then I checked your profile for more info (height, training experience, etc.)

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/fast_diet_

Don’t you think it would’ve been a good idea to tell the whole story in this thread… that you’re on Growth Hormone and whatever else. (Are you taking an ECA stack plus HRX? Or do you just not know the difference?)

Plus the fact that the macros you said you were taking in are quite different than what you say you’re having now.

[quote]Week 1 4373 under 99 fat 191 carb 248 prot / 253 lbs
week 2 5248 under 99 fat 159 carb 229 prot / 250 lbs
week 3 7477 under 71 fat 146 carb 169 prot / 251 lbs
week 4 8212 under 95 fat 149 carb 183 prot / 247 lbs[/quote]

Your story doesn’t compute, and I don’t think there’s hope for you to salvage it.

(To anyone else in a similar, legit situation, low calorie diets can cause one to feel cold. It’s usually a signal of a slowing metabolism/having too few calories for too long, and temporarily bumping the calories is one solution.)

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

(To anyone else in a similar, legit situation, low calorie diets can cause one to feel cold. It’s usually a signal of a slowing metabolism/having too few calories for too long, and temporarily bumping the calories is one solution.)[/quote]

I wish I had that problem. I always feel too warm. Even when it’s 30 degrees out and I’m cutting (as I am now). I don’t know if that’s metabolism or just comfort levels though.

Cris,

Simple, since i did not get the response I wanted from the other sub-forum I swapped ECA for HRX (similar in goal and more appropriate for this sub-forum).

My BMR is close to 3300 Cal/Day = 23,100 week
8000 under = 15100 week which leads to 2140 day
now im at 1800 a day @ 244 and feeling cold (the only time I get carbs is 30g preWO and some to go to sleep I cant get a good rest without these)

My goal is 235 by March, and not at 8% to use T3.

BBB,

6’2 Male 30yo
5/2 split weight training + steady state cardio after WO 20 min

I eat/shake/snack every 2-3 hrs