Feeling Burned Out

I can relate to that feeling. You may just be going through some depression, you may be overtrained, you may just be coming to a new place in your life. The main thing I’ve learned through my own experiences in life with respect to training is that it cannot be the only hobby/thing you enjoy doing. Find something else that you WANT to do and don’t feel obligated to do.

When I’m not doing all the BS that I’m forced to do, i.e. working as one example, I’m with my woman, my family or just enjoying some stupid video game I’ve been wanting to play and relaxing. Take a little time off from training, if it’s something you truly love, it will still be here when and if you decide to come back. If you don’t, there is life outside of training, you won’t lose value as a human being if you decide to leave it behind. Best regards.

Well first of all I’d say learn more how to balance your life like the guy above me said. Socializing is always important spend more time with freinds/make more freinds that was huge for me really great balancer Maybe even get into a different physical activity but I’d say keep lifting in your life at least as maitinence every man should I am not a lover of lifting it’s just a supplement to the sport I love but at least do 2x week total body workout to have nice look and to feel like a man. (3x if your not doing a huge volume in another type of passion). So back to balance everyone needs it and you should have a passion in your life imo so look for what you love. Maybe it is bodybuilding or powerlifting and you are just burnt out/ pitying yourself. Or maybe it’s something else who knows it could be painting for all we know or music and not be a physical activity at all. But either way at least find a physical activity you love and continue to lift even half hour 2x a week that’ll leave you with a real nice body and good mentality.

You gotta find out what kind of things you really want write out your goals in present tense really think about them in all areas of your life write them in huge detail in the positive in present tense use like 5 pages to do it at bare minimum edit them. For example say I wanted to be a pro soccer player I wouldn’t say I was a pro soccer player I’d describe every bit of it (not ever specific like what color jersey or bs). But like how it feels the way you play etc. OR for bodybuilding what your lifts or like how you train describe body in extreme detail. These are just example do it with every area of your life . Just so you can see what you really want and the direction you need to go.

I 'd say stop the roids if your passion is not to be like a top level bodybuilder. You may have low test from a cycle right now and could cause your feelings.

And last of all regardless of if your passion will stay bodybuilding and your just down or if you want to completly change your life priorities I do see a bit of self pity right now so take a look at this and read the quotes. No worries though I actually got sick for the last few days and felt shitty for a sec I felt self pity then I remembered this and it was instantly gone the john gardber quote is the shit.

OK finally got it

video - YouTube

and heres the comments and quotes to go with it

Stories such as this really put our own daily dilemmas into perspective. It is safe to say that we can all learn from the courage and perseverance displayed by these two young men.

In the words of John Gardner,

â??Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality.â??

And from an unknown source,

â??Self-pity will parch your attitudes, it will paralyze your abilities, and it will put off your achievements. It prohibits excellence and prevents expansion.â??

Dartanyon Crockett and Leroy Sutton have both found excellence and continue to expand, so Iâ??m guessing that these men agree with the quoted words aboveâ?¦