Feeling Bloated When Training

about 6month ago I started to eat big and eating more carbs on trainning days. My numbers keeps increasing, especially since I started WS4SB. My problem is every night that I train, my belly feels like is filled with air (and maybe is…) and I FART ALOT.

yes farting is a funny way to tell someone I love you, but when you fart every minute or so for 3-4hours in a row, my roomate isnt always happy with all this love, and I’m getting tired of being sir fart-a-lot.

So the problem looks like the carbs, but why? I train around 8pm, I eat 6-7meals a day, 3 of them are mostly carbs (often pasta) that I eat before and after trainning, I also drink chocolate milk, before and after… but all those carbs makes me feel like a fucking baloon and my belly looks like it want to escape from me…

so… is there a better solution than eating less carbs ?

[quote]FatMom wrote:
about 6month ago I started to eat big and eating more carbs on trainning days. My numbers keeps increasing, especially since I started WS4SB. My problem is every night that I train, my belly feels like is filled with air (and maybe is…) and I FART ALOT.

yes farting is a funny way to tell someone I love you, but when you fart every minute or so for 3-4hours in a row, my roomate isnt always happy with all this love, and I’m getting tired of being sir fart-a-lot.

So the problem looks like the carbs, but why? I train around 8pm, I eat 6-7meals a day, 3 of them are mostly carbs (often pasta) that I eat before and after trainning, I also drink chocolate milk, before and after… but all those carbs makes me feel like a fucking baloon and my belly looks like it want to escape from me…

so… is there a better solution than eating less carbs ?

[/quote]
id sadly look at the milk were you drinking near the amount you are now then ??? could be intolerant

if no cut out one food at a timer and figure it out

Phill

yogurt, digestive enzymes, Betadine HCL. In that order should get rid of the gas problem.

Yes I agree about the digestive enzymes. I take Omegazyme (Berardi approved) good stuff not at a bad price.

In my opinion it looks like you have either a milk milk allergy or you are allergic to wheat. Are you eating Whole Wheat Pasta that contains gluten?

Could be many things.
Not sure i would say pasta is giving you gas and bloating you, but everyone’s body is different.

What kinds of vegetables are you eating? -some veggies like broccoli will gas you up
Protein -An unfortunate side effect of eating a ton of protein is crazy gas and farting…that all smells of pungent sulfur (eggs)

I would HIGHLY suggest getting some papaya pills and crunch on a little handfull of about 10 little pills before and after eating.

I’ve always had stomach problems and nothing has helped me as much as papaya. Plus it’s cheap and the chewable pills taste great.

You can get them at most drug stores as well as GNC.

LOOK at MILK first,
than wheat, but mostly LOOK at your PROTEIN SHAKES. What brand are you using? I find myself allergic to casein, and get very bloated. I do much better on eggwhite, or goatein.

I dont drink protein shakes, just chocolate milk, I will try removing milk for a few days and see.