Feeling Best at End of Week, Before Next Injection. Advice?

My levels were total T 1996, free T 36 (25 to normal), E2 77 @ 185mg week daily sub-q. When I started on weekly total T was 1200 and E2 48 (didn’t test free T).

So there is something to daily increasing labs versus weekly as your total is 800 points higher. How you feel is a different thing entirely though. I would imagine being that high would feel good.

You imagined correct. I feel way better at close to 2k than I did at 1200. I was 600 before TRT and 1200 really wasn’t even noticeable. My hematocrit is 47 @ 2k total T

Ok so how do I transition from 10 daily to daily ? Do I wait till mid way through my week and start pinning ? I don’t want to get below 16 total t or I feel like hell. Plus it’s hard to pick up from there

I’d wait until you’re ready for your next shot, then start then with 10 daily.

Ok ill keep u posted :slight_smile:

If it were me I’d start a few days before the next shot especially if you are going to do sub-q. For me sub-q had what seemed like a delay maybe because of slower release. Either way you’ll be fine. Personally I’d rather have a little extra T than a little less T starting out so I’d start a little sooner.

That is what I think I would do. That way you wouldn’t be building back up from your lowest point.

Posted the other day. Just wanted to ask everyone’s opinion. I have split my TRT into .1ml jabs and have been doing them sub q every day for 3 days or more now. I do definitely think my overall mood has been much more stable. Think it’s defo better than I every 10 days. Have dropped Arimidex too.

Regards

You should describe dosing in mgs, .1ml jabs just doesn’t tell us anything. The dosage is dependant on the strength of the vial which is always in mgs.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, the half life of sustanon is not very conducive to frequent injections.

Ok 25mgs a day.

Well everyone on here said to split my dose. Where were you then ? Lol

There is a guy on Nebido injecting 20mg daily and doing very well, his Total T is about mid-range and is a low SHBG guy. If a guy burns through his T quickly, frequent injections on Sustanon will work out nicely.

I’m no longer surprised by anything anymore in the world of TRT.

1 Like

Hey if it works for you, go for it. I’m just another guy offering an opinion on a forum.

Apples to oranges. Nebido is a single ester, it will act like Cyp or Enanthate, eventually. It just is a long ester. Sustanon is a blend. He’s reacting to the Test Prop right now, it will be a weird adjustment that will need tweaking after a while.

Quick update. Been doing above for a week now. I did start out feeling great. Good sex drive feeling motivated. Everything else is ok but am getting anxiety especially in the morning. Do you think I have dropped a bit low or does this not work with sustanon ?

Regards

I think that you’re just an anxious person adjusting to hormones. Personally, I think split dosing of Sustanon is a terrible idea, and maybe two guys on here would have suggested that if they knew it was Sustanon that you are using. Advice on here largely is aimed at Cypionate and Enanthate, single ester products. So, you body has a Circadian rhythm, which goes to daily fluctuations in things. You might have a little E2 now finally. You are not an over-responder to arimidex BTW, the dose you were on should have put your E2 at 0. If I take .25 twice a week my E2 is 8 on a non-sensitive test.

This would happen to anyone whether on T-cyp, enanthate or sustanon. Your body is adjusting to different hormone levels and will take about 6 weeks for your body to adapt after each dosage adjustment.

Hormones are in flux, this is why you have anxiety. Some have more anxiety than others. My daily protocol had no fluctuations and therefore no anxiety and is why I recommend daily injections to those who are sensitive to fluctuations.

Blimey. So your saying that even half an Arimidex tablet would crash e2 that low. To be honest I was on .25 and did feel ok but thought I would up it. Maybe I’ll just go back to 250mg every 10 days and do .25 Arimidex. What you think ?