Feel Strange on First Cycle

So im on my 7 week of 500 mg a week test e with armidix .25 mg every 3 or 4 days and 500iu hcg a week. Last saturday i went hard for halloween drank a shit ton did coke and molly. Now this week i feel like complete shit. I feel really week, tired. ive had this feeling before though on the 5 week but it went away.

It seems whenever i take arimidex i get this strange feeling were i have no motivation to do anything. I almost want to completely drop the arimidex but im not 100% sure if its the arimidex or the test. I did drop the arimidex for a week and i was feeling fine. so idk im so confused i have a physical thursday deff going to ask for bloodwork also. has anyone ever heard of this problem? comments are appreciated. THanks

that makes no sense mollys out your system in 4 to 5 days plus it has nothing to do with test levels. its released into your brain dipshit

Just keep going, you jacked your body really dam hard give it a another few days, maybe a week. When I’m off cycle and i drink heaps i might feel rough the next morning but on cycle it could last a day or two. And to be honest try stopping the arimdex for a few days it won’t hurt just monitor symptoms.

i banged some whore that day and i fucked like a champ. libidos good plus i jerk off daily to keep a good eye on it. its weird tho cause its later on in the day and i feel better now. worked out good. when i got home i was feeling better so i took more arimidex smaller dose because i do feel that week i took of fucked it up. ill see how i feel tommorrow if that feeling comes back agian ima just stop arimidex for a little bit or just take very small doses. i get bad vibes from arimidex. I hope my cholestrol and blood pressure is ok i didnt have a problem before the cycle and to me this is a mild cycle. so i cant see it geting fucked up within a 7 week period

drinking on a cycle feels really good though i gotta say as fucked up as it sounds. i deff have to stop drinking tho deff gona be a problem always was. im still fit as a fittle tho. almost competition status. mayb not yet but a month of no drinking and going hard and eating right most deff

…“Dipshit” would be doing Molly Coke and drinking like a frat boy while on cycle…

agreed

We know from TRT guys and lots of lab reports that anastrozole over-responders need to take 1/4th of the expected doses. When this occurs, we suggest stopping for 5-6 days to wash out then resume at the lower dose. Otherwise there is generally a need for more anastrozole for higher amounts of T. You are going to need to be your own lab rat to find out what is good for you.

Anastrozole is a competitive drug with testosterone at aromatase enzyme reaction sites. If you increase or decrease T levels, you need to do the same with anastrozole to stay near where you were.

A liquid product is needed to manage small doses.

The half life really needs dosing EOD if T levels are steady. You can try injecting T twice a week and taking anastrozole at that time and then serum T and anastrozole levels will roughly track each other.

Please see this too: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

Sounds like your may have crashed your estrogen. It will make you tired feeling so back off it and you should feel a difference in a few days.