Feel My Chi

To me this represents the bastardization of martial arts in the west, and it’s quite funny. The image of the ultra bad ass, super technique ridden, rebel wearing a gi and sporting a black belt is what most think of martial arts. Too bad you put an average MMA guy in the ring their chi would suddenly stop working.

Dillman is a character, hahaha.

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
To me this represents the bastardization of martial arts in the west, and it’s quite funny. The image of the ultra bad ass, super technique ridden, rebel wearing a gi and sporting a black belt is what most think of martial arts. Too bad you put an average MMA guy in the ring their chi would suddenly stop working.

Dillman is a character, hahaha.

- YouTube [/quote]

For the first 2 minutes I was just saying “bullllshit” to myself… but when they started playing catch with their “chi” balls, I just started laughing out loud.

I went to one of those Dilman things.

Fucked Up.

I hate when people at Karate talk about Ki (japanese Chi). Then we spar and suddenly their chi doesnt work as they are lyning on the floor from a low roundhouse.

I’d rather feel karma, but I guess thats beside the point.

i think that our body can “produce” energy, every living being need energyies to live.

BUT ki (chi) is not that kind of stuff. It is not like a “fireball” you can throw to other ppl.

it is a focus. a place in our mind where we can find the energy we need.

Everyone here use that focus, for example in the 1RM lift. That kind of “show” are the evidence that the wisdom behinf the chi was lost in the century. The symbol, the focus the innere reality was not for all. And who think to understand often do not understand the simple think under complex words.

LOL, if chi really is a ball of pure energies… why our armies need rifles?

I think our world has been exposed to too much television. I’m going to go power up and fly to work now. Don’t worry, if I should be attacked I’ll protect myself with force lightning and fireballs.

Sooo this guy studied this stuff for some forty-odd years and all it takes to nullify these “techniques” is wiggle my toes or tickle the roof of my mouth with my tongue, eh? That’s a very profitable investment of time, yes sir.

Too much DBZ if you ask me. Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you, until you start thinking you can actually make Kamehameha blasts.

Bastardization is the key word here. I really believe there is something unknown, but this Dillman is just a fraud.

And if you went all the way through the video, he says that you can nullify the remote chi KO by switching your toes up and down… Who’d be so fucking stupid as to spend years learning a supposed technique you can nullify by moving your toes?

Pity this guy is giving true martial arts such a bad rep.

Have you ever noticed how many of these “Masters” resemble Dilbert?

They look like somebody stuck four chopsticks into a potato.

Sure, Thats a valid technique. So is oscillating toe control. How do you think Fred Flintstone used to turn on his blinkers?
You wouldn’t doubt the Flintstones would you?

These guys are fucking jokes.

If this guy’s so damn confident, why isn’t he fighting cro-cop? He’s probably in the same weight class, seeing as how he’s a fatass.

[quote]alownage wrote:

If this guy’s so damn confident, why isn’t he fighting cro-cop? He’s probably in the same weight class, seeing as how he’s a fatass.[/quote]

Please, you think Cro-cop hasn’t perfected his toe-wiggle defense? And do you really think Dillman doesn’t know this? Get real man.

FYI: Chuck Norris has more chi in his beard than everyone else in the world combined…but he chooses to roundhouse kick simply because the skin of babies soothes his feet.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
alownage wrote:

If this guy’s so damn confident, why isn’t he fighting cro-cop? He’s probably in the same weight class, seeing as how he’s a fatass.

Please, you think Cro-cop hasn’t perfected his toe-wiggle defense? And do you really think Dillman doesn’t know this? Get real man.

FYI: Chuck Norris has more chi in his beard than everyone else in the world combined…but he chooses to roundhouse kick simply because the skin of babies soothes his feet.[/quote]

I’m going to have to agree with that final statement. All must bow to The Mighty Beard of Norris!

HAHAHHA I just watched that whole thing.

That old man is a fucking kook.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
alownage wrote:

[/quote]

What?! You actually think toe wiggling is easy to master? Then you don’t know wiggling. First, you need to know how to cut your toe nails correctly then use the correct anti-fungus spray then finally get your monthly toe sucking from high school cheerleader. After you complete the three steps then you will have a chance against the chi ball.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I’d rather feel karma, but I guess thats beside the point.[/quote]

I think it’s dead-on. I’m with you on that one. Btw, it’s with a capital “K”. Show some damn respect.

DB

You can call him a liar…you can call him a fraud…you can call him a fat bastard!

But you can’t call him a kook or stupid…he’s been making a healthy living suckering people for over 40yrs!

And whenever one of his clients limps up to him on crutches cause his ten years of self defence training was ineffective, he says " ah grasshopper…you didn’t know how to overcome the toe wiggling!!! Just pay me an extra $1000 and I’ll let you into the secret master class!!!"

Dillman is a joke! Just like those “Combat Ki” idiots!

“I flatlined several people…”