'Feel Good' Supplements and Boosters

Nicotine and caffeine are the best without a doubt!

Spike Shooters.

Those little bastards are amazing.

They’re so good.

How good are they?

They’re so good that I got two colleagues to start ordering cases from Biotest, and they don’t even lift!

*Hey Biotest, can you get a ‘referral points reward system’ in place? :wink:

Coffee!

I like Spike, but only before workouts, they make me jittery.

L-tyrosine! It gets converted to dopamine in the brain :-).

5-HTP gets converted into serotonin in the brain too.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL from trueprotein always made me feel great about 15 minutes after I took it for some reason… until the last time I took it 2 weeks ago. It wrecked me last time I took it, for some reason.

It always made me feel very energetic, strong, and competitive/aggressive. Not sure if that’s the norm, but that’s what happened to me! Too bad it just kills my stomach now.

A good ol’ Red Bull was always fun to get too. Energy and increased endurance that felt like it lasted for hours. Too bad they’re $3 a pop now for the little 8oz ones.

Nicotine
Caffeine
Rhodiola
L-Tyrosine
Ephedrine
Phenibut

All these used together would make a pretty sweet combo. They can be used individually too. Rhodiola and tyrosine aren’t that noticeable by themselves, but they compliment stimulant use pretty nicely.

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL from trueprotein always made me feel great about 15 minutes after I took it for some reason… until the last time I took it 2 weeks ago. It wrecked me last time I took it, for some reason.

It always made me feel very energetic, strong, and competitive/aggressive. Not sure if that’s the norm, but that’s what happened to me! Too bad it just kills my stomach now.

A good ol’ Red Bull was always fun to get too. Energy and increased endurance that felt like it lasted for hours. Too bad they’re $3 a pop now for the little 8oz ones.[/quote]

redbulls are a waste of money. i can barel feel 100mg, let along 80mg. Caffeine pills are cheap and effective along with black coffee and black tea. caffeine + neurops is also a good combo

Prozac. Wait. Nm.

Phenylpiracetam. It’s expensive though.

http://supplements.relentlessimprovement.com/shared/StoreFront/product_detail.asp?RowID=260&CS=relentless&All=True

Reminded me of when I was on Provigil for narcolepsy, minus the crazy cardiovascular stimulation. Provigil made workouts totally awesome though. I was in the zone on any given day.

I’ve taken just about everything mentioned here already, including modafinil (Provigil). Nothing works. 2 HOT-ROX Extreme make me feel hot, like I have a fever, and I actually feel weaker and tired, like I have a mild case of the flu. That’s about the only thing I notice.

Adderall, ritalin and dexadrine feel good for about an hour before the crash.

Basically, I need to go illegal or get a script for ADD meds if I want to notice any real effect. The rest is just placebo for me.

You might add in raw goji berries and organic cacoa nibs. Ive also heard good things about d-ribose and camu-camu powder.

Caffeine works nicely in large amounts. Spike can be nice as well, but sometimes it makes my mouth rather dry and uncomfortable.

Rhodiola had no noticeable effect on me.

I’ve always wanted to find something that actually works well. How are amphetamines?

Probably test boosters.

i tried Carbolin 19 when Biotest had a big sale in march, and it seemed to have some feel good effect

About ephedrine: Technically it is an amphetamine. Yes, not so strong, but some then use too much. With long term chronic use, there are some of the brain altering problems caused by meth and the other stronger compounds.