Feel Good on Shot Day, Feel Bad 2 Days Later

before my trt my shbg was 28. but now is 11. it is too low its good or bad ? because now my free testosterone is so hight and ia cannot feel it why?

It’s not good to have SHBG lower, a thyroid problem would explain low SHBG. SHBG hands out all the cards and does far more than just regulating Free T. TRT can expose a weak poorly function thyroid if it’s unable to keep pace as TRT attempts to restore metabolic rates.

My SHBG was in the high 20’s pre-TRT, it went down to 16, then and now it’s 22.

When I was doing 50mg twice weekly my SHBG was 16, 20mg EOD and my SHBG increased to 22, closer to my pre-TRT level.

Large doses of testosterone is a protocol for high SHBG men because the large doses force SHBG down, lower SHBG men need the exact opposite.

You need smaller more frequent injections. As it stands now your levels haven’t stabilize yet, it takes 6 weeks to reach a stable state.

if my shbg is 28… 2 shot a week is good?

and if i do a large dose of trt my shbg go lower??

Well you have already seen a dramatic reduction in SHBG since starting TRT on larger injections which tells me one thing, larger doses of T seem to drive SHBG into the gutter, so the smaller the injection, the less impact on your SHBG levels from what I’m seeing in your labs, unless low Free T3 could explain low SHBG.

TRT can expose weak thyroid function which tips the scales to a point where the thyroid is struggling where before TRT it was just barely getting by.

yes i did a large dose of trt… and my ft3 is 3.4
normal range is 3 to 6.8… and thank u

That would more than explain low SHBG, it seems as TRT has attempted to restore metabolic rates, you thyroid is unable to keep up. Low Free T3 is a cause for lower SHBG, Free T3 speeds up every cell in the body including the liver production of SHBG.

Your Free T3 is low normal, it needs to be at least in the high 4’s or higher which is where doctors like to see it. A sick care doctor would see Free T3 in range and declare you normal, even though you have all the classic symptoms of hypothyroidism.

TRT will not show good results if thyroid hormones are low.

u say my low shbg cause of large dose or low thyroid?? because i did 250 mg of testostrone

TRT would have been responsible for some of the reduction in SHBG, but not from 28-11, more like 28->low 20’s. I’ve seen cases like yours before and almost always the thyroid is to blame for a dramatic reduction in SHBG which in your case low Free T3 is confirmed.

There isn’t any question, low Free T3 is to blame for the dramatic reduction in SHBG.

Thyroid medicine will increase SHBG, perhaps higher than your pre-TRT level of 28 which would be a good thing.

its good if i use t3?? t3 with testostrone gave me a very fast metabolism???

You got it, young healthy lean young men have optimal Free T3 and optimal testosterone.

:laughing::kissing_closed_eyes: but when iam on testostrone only my mood and my appatite is so normal. but when i use t3 iam hungry all the time. or maybe i did use so much t3. wich is 37 to 50 mcg a day

Just curious why not the glutes anymore?