Feel Effects of Test?

I just paid $130 for 10cc of test cyp. I think I got ripped, as thats alot of money. My question for you gentleman who have used this is how long does it take before you feel its effects? Ive heard 24 hrs, 48 hrs, and unfortunately one month. my ass is sore.

First of all, dont worry to much about what you paid. Sounds like this is your first cycle. One guy might pay 45 and you 130. No big deal. Hopefully you will make better contacts and price will go down. That is high though.

How long to feel the effect of the test? Varies. Please describe your cycle to us and we may be able to help. If you have only 1 10ml vial of test then that is not going to make for much of a cycle. That vail would only last 4 weeks to most peoples beginning cycle. As a standard first cycle one should shoot for 500mg a week. I, and others, feel this should be divided into at least 2x a week of 250mg per injection.

BTW, test cycles should be run for at a minimum of 10 weeks to realize full effects. You should also be concerned about PCT(post cycle therapy) to help keep your gains as well as get natural test production started up again. COnsider that by week two of test your own natural production of test has stopped.

I dont feel test until around week 5.

HTH(Hope this helps)

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
I just paid $130 for 10cc of test cyp. I think I got ripped, as thats alot of money. My question for you gentleman who have used this is how long does it take before you feel its effects? Ive heard 24 hrs, 48 hrs, and unfortunately one month. my ass is sore.[/quote]

Yes, you paid almost 3x too much for it. But you knew that. Some people feel the effects hours later and some a month later. It depends on what you are looking for. The big size/strength gains take awhile, maybe more than a month, but for me at least I can feel the libido effects almost right away.

Even though you didn’t ask, I’ll add that you don’t have enough for a good run. Save it, get more from someone that sells it cheaper and start again when you have at least 30ML.

Cyp generally takes 3-4 weeks to “kick in” in terms of both “the gym” and “the mirror”. Mileage varies of course. 10cc’s depending on your dosage [which I would guess is 250mg/ml] is not going to be enough for a proper run either [unless of course you’ve got something in the 400mg/ml neighborhood].

I would concur with the above comment that the libido effects can be “felt” sooner than the gym gains for most.

Ive got two vials so ive got 20 cc, ($260) Im shooting 200mg twice a week, so this will be a 10 week cycle. I was happy to shoot my first one today, I shot 300mg, and in four days Ill shoot an additional 100mg. Can I make pretty good gains with these low doses? Im only 185 lbs at six foot one, so Im hopin I can get to 200 lbs post cycle with this. I eat and train right, as I have done this four years naturally.

That might be worth it. Let us know how it goes for you.

If you’re going to do 400mg/week I would suggest shooting 200mg on your next day, and e3d thereafter until you run out, not the 100mg like you planned. You will make gains off of 400mg/week, but most likely not the 15lbs your looking for,that is a good amount of lbm. You can easily gain that much mass with some additional fat stored though. Remember to eat if you want to get bigger.

My experience with Test En.

mental “wellness” ~48hrs
libido increase ~12-24hrs
little strenght increase 4weeks
big strenght and mass 5-6weeks

thanx cadav

you have answered my question.

day two. I did shoulders and triceps with some traps. A gooooood workout. Nano vapor fueled it. I didnt notice the test yet, only been 24 hrs. maybe a little extra pump in the shoulders.

day three. Injected anonther 100mg. so thats 400mg already for this week. Still dont feel it.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
day three. Injected anonther 100mg. so thats 400mg already for this week. Still dont feel it.[/quote]

I posted above that you should have injected 200mg.

You will not feel any effects for a couple of weeks since your using a long ester.

i didnt do 200 bc i did 300 the day prior, and I can only afford 400 a week. Im worried that I have made a mistake though. I ate out my girlfreind, who has a neuva ring that releases estrogen.

I had estrogen on my toungue, which I swallowed. I realized my mistake too late.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
i didnt do 200 bc i did 300 the day prior, and I can only afford 400 a week. Im worried that I have made a mistake though. I ate out my girlfreind, who has a neuva ring that releases estrogen.

I had estrogen on my toungue, which I swallowed. I realized my mistake too late.[/quote]

The amount you might have swallowed is minimal. A NuvaRing releases very low amounts of estrogen/progestin, not enough to worry you. Just enough prevent pregnancy. Your Test:Estrogen ratio is still going to be very high.

alright, a new day. Ive decided to shoot 150 mg after work bringing me to 550 for a first week total. I guess it would be alright to start my first week with a good dose like this to saturate my glutes.

What you have done is called front loading. Some believe a higher dosage in the first week or two will help bring up the blood levels quicker. Its a debateable practice.
I must concur with the recommendation that you stick with a schedule of 200mg 2x a week and not vary from that. 200mg E3D might even be better although then you won’t get your 10 weeks in.

400mg is a dosage where you will notice the effects of Test but its also not a blow up and get huge dosage.

yes sir, I will try every three days. im sure your knowledge on this far surpasses mine.

ended up shooting two hundred. I just want to hurry and feel something. Right now i just feel…like i usually do, cep my pumps are a little more pronounced in the gym

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
ended up shooting two hundred. I just want to hurry and feel something. Right now i just feel…like i usually do, cep my pumps are a little more pronounced in the gym[/quote]

I also wanted to hurry up and feel something. So I frontloaded my test cyp cycle with some prop. I noticed some sweet strength gains after a few days. But it still took about a week before my immune system settled down and I started feeling good.

today, I finally noticed strength gains, via 15lbs on my bench press. I was estatic, as chest is a weaker bodypart for me. Cant wait to train it again next week.